OF THE REDFIELD MINOR UNIT.

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 ─ The Melancholic Marquess, With each passing day, our lives get lonely and lonelier.

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃  ─ The Melancholic Marquess, ❝With each passing day, our lives get lonely and lonelier

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE FIFTHTEEN, she/her ;; omnisexual.
— Redfield Minor Unit's leader — the mastermind of it all — is nothing short of a prideful yet ill spoiled brat. Always seeking attention, 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 has been recognized for her extremely confident personality. But even so, it seems like 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 just cannot handle pressure, causing her to act like a crybaby alone.

MORE about her here.

𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕 ─ The Enigmatic Servant, My rodnaya, please do rest; allow me to handle this.

𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕 ─ The Enigmatic Servant, ❝My rodnaya, please do rest; allow me to handle this

── ˙🩸 ̟ AGE SIXTEEN, he/him ;; pansexual.
— A severe alcoholic, who still manages to preform his duties as 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 butler/caregiver quite perfectly. Known for being rather aloof and jealous, only a few select speak to 𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀. He's extremely apathetic and rather assertive; always wanting at least a small feeling of control over those around him. But even so, 𝐒𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 is always calm; no matter the situation.

MORE about him here.

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐗𝐋𝐄𝐘 ─ The Two-Faced Fox, Your lies are like love to me.

𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐗𝐋𝐄𝐘 ─ The Two-Faced Fox, ❝Your lies are like love to me