Chapter 70 Meeting Josie Again

Start from the beginning

  The two groups fought for almost an hour, and in the end, the Melis family won. Eight of the ten Xuanyuan family members died, and one third-level and one second-level soul pet master escaped. Two of the six members of the Melis family also died, and the remaining four were also injured.

  Seeing a group of people coming back, Shen Xuyao opened the protective cover.

  "Xu Yao, do you have any potion for healing? Josie is injured."

  Looking at Kane, Shen Xuyao shrugged helplessly. Three secondary healing potions were taken out. "There is no third level, only this one."

  "Oh!" Nodding, Kane quickly took it and drank all three potions into Josie.

  "What, what's going on?" Murong Jin jumped off the blue bird's back and looked at everyone with a puzzled look.

  Shen Xuyao was very happy to see his lover return. He smiled and took his lover's hand. Shen Xuyao was satisfied after checking carefully from head to toe to make sure that his lover was not injured at all. "There's no need to put the blue bird away, we're leaving here right now."

  Murong Jin nodded after hearing his lover's words. Qiao Xi's group of people looked like they had just fought. Moreover, the smell of blood here was very strong, so there must have been a fight.

  Everyone tidied up and left immediately. Because Qiao Xi and all four others had won the prize, Shen Xuyao did not leave too far. He just took everyone to a small village in the south, rented a house in the village, and settled everyone down.

  Kane was busy taking care of his lover. Josie's brother and two servants were also seriously injured and went to recover from their injuries.

  Murong Jin raised his eyebrows when he saw that he and Xu Yao were the only two people in the room. "Xu Yao, what's going on?"

  "Oh, the Meiris family and the Xuanyuan family faced off. Sixteen people fought, six of the Meilis family, two died. Eight of the ten Xuanyuan family died, and two ran away." To tell the truth, Shen Xuyao did not hide this matter.

  "The Melis family and the Xuanyuan family are fighting. Why? These two families are both big families?"

  "Qiao Xi didn't say it, but I guess it's for the teleportation stone. Otherwise, it's impossible for the two big families to fight together." Under normal circumstances, the children of the big family will not touch the children of the big family. However, if you encounter special circumstances, it is difficult to say.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin thought for a while. "Well, what you said makes sense. At this moment, the most reasonable reason for the fight is probably the teleportation stone."

  "Let's not talk about their affairs. What about you, how is the situation there? Is the trip going well?"

  Murong Jin smiled when he heard his lover's question. "Don't worry, everything goes well. I got a lot of poisonous flowers and poisonous weeds. I can make a lot of poisons and poisonous powders. When I'm done, we'll each take half, and you'll also bring some with you for self-defense. When the time comes, I'll We will also make the corresponding antidote to prevent you from accidentally poisoning yourself."

  "Okay, I'll listen to you." Shen Xuyao said he had no objection to this.

  "Xu Yao, how is the teleportation stone? Is there any reaction?"

  "Not yet. Don't worry. I will tell you as soon as the teleportation stone reacts." Shen Xuyao calculated in his mind. According to the time mentioned in the original work, it should take half a year for the secret realm to be opened. time, so he was not in a hurry.

  "How are you doing over there? Are you almost done refining the potion?"

  "Well, the potions are all refined. Now we just need the alchemy tool. However, I don't have much money on hand. I plan to sell a batch of potions in exchange for some silver and buy some ingredients." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao He stated his plan.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin showed disapproval. "Stop selling potions. I still have money here. I have the money from the Jiang family members we killed before. I also have the money from the ten guards from the Wang family. They add up to two hundred thousand taels." . And Wang Yunzhan also has 300,000 taels of silver and banknotes. Taken together, I still have 500,000 taels of silver here, which is enough to last for a while."

  Hearing what his wife said, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, then I'll listen to you. Don't buy the potion yet. We'll talk about it later."

  "Yeah!" Murong Jin nodded and agreed.

  It took half a month for Qiao Xi and the others to recover from their injuries. After recovering from the injury, everyone sat together to eat, and Josie expressed gratitude to Shen Xuyao and the others. Even Ruixi, who always liked to criticize, had a 180-degree turn in her attitude towards Shen Xuyao and the others, and she was very polite to them.

  "Qiao Xi, you have been injured before, and I didn't ask. What's going on between you and the Xuanyuan family? Why did you start fighting with them?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao ask this, Qiao Xi's expression changed. "It's a long story."

  "Hmph, a bunch of bastards from the Xuanyuan family. We had contacted a civilian soul pet master before and said that we would pay a high price for the ancient mountain secret realm teleportation stone in his hand. As a result, the soul pet master's wife sold him. The Xuanyuan family intercepted Hu, killed the soul pet master, and took away the opponent's teleportation stone. When we arrived, the things had been taken away by them. Later, we found them and fought with them. Get up. This time our brothers went out and brought out ten guards, but eight of them were lost, leaving only two." At this point, Ruixi was very unhappy.

  "If Kane and your pet hadn't helped us, I'm afraid our two brothers' lives would have been lost here this time." At this point, Qiao Xi was very grateful to Kane and Shen Xuyao.

  "You're welcome, it's just a matter of raising your hands." Smiling, Shen Xuyao said indifferently.

  "What about now? Is the teleportation stone in your hand, or was it taken away by the injured third-level soul pet master?"

  Hearing Kane ask this, Josie frowned. "It was taken away by that injured third-level soul pet master."

  "That's it!" Kane nodded after getting this answer.

  "Actually, the family has already bought a teleportation stone for Sixth Brother. Sixth Brother sold the teleportation stone of the civilian soul pet master all because of me. I didn't expect that it would end up like this." At this point, Ruixi was very happy. depressed.

  "Oh, don't worry, it's not a big deal, actually I..."

  "Kane!"

  Looking up at Shen Xuyao who interrupted him, Kane was startled. My heart said: What does Xu Yao mean? Does he not want me to give the teleportation stone to Josie?

  "Eat the fish, I made your favorite squirrel fish today." Said, Shen Xuyao pushed the fish plate in front of Kane.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao, Kane nodded. "Okay, then I'll try it."

  Looking at Kane who lowered his head to eat fish, Shen Xuyao squinted his eyes. "Find a chance and secretly give the teleportation stone to Josie. Don't let Josie's younger brother and Josie's two servants know. You know what you know, but you don't know what you know."

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's voice transmission, Kane nodded. "tasty."

  Seeing the other party nodding, Shen Xuyao was relieved.