Chapter 65 Wang Yunzhan Arrives

Zacznij od początku

  "I know, although I can't use it, Josie can use it!" Thinking of that man, Kane couldn't help laughing.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao understood. So, is this for the beau? "Okay, I'll put it away for you." With that said, Shen Xuyao took the teleportation stone from the other party's hand.

  "Then thank you very much." With a smile, Kane thanked him immediately.

  "We are all friends, you are welcome." Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao said indifferently.

  "Kane, you have found Qiao Xi who gave you the teleportation stone right now, but you don't know where he is, how can you give it to him?" Thinking of this, Murong Jin felt helpless.

  "It doesn't matter, it's destined to meet from thousands of miles away. I think we will definitely meet again before the secret realm is opened."

  Looking at the confident Kane, Murong Jin smiled. He could see that Kane really liked that Josie? I just don't know if Josie likes Kane or not. I hope the other party also likes Kane and can accept Kane.

  ………………………………………………

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and his party sat together for dinner.

  "Hey, I'm going to live in the wilderness again tonight, and I don't know if I'll encounter any unlucky things." Having said that, Kane sighed.

  "This is the last time we live in the wild. After this area, there are villages and towns in front of us. From now on, we don't have to live in the wilderness. Let's just spend one night tonight!" At this point, Shen Xuyao was also very happy. have no choice.

  "Xu Yao, how long will it take for us to reach the Valley of Five Poisons?"

  "Half a month! It's almost half a month." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said so.

  Upon receiving such an answer, Murong Jin frowned. "There's still half a month left, that's two months' journey. It's really far away. If I was alone, I wouldn't have traveled so far."

  Murong Jin felt that if he hadn't been accompanied by his lover, he would never have come here. Sure enough, it is different to have someone by your side, no matter how hard the journey is, it is even if you have a meal and sleep in the open. As long as I can see the smiling face of my lover every day, I am happy. I feel that everything around me is beautiful, and that as long as I am with him, it doesn't matter what I do.

  Holding his lover's hand, Shen Xuyao said with a smile: "As long as it is where you want to go, I will accompany you to the ends of the earth."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin blushed uncomfortably, feeling very sweet in her heart.

  "Hey, hey, can you two take care of me? If you want to talk about love, go back to the tent at night and talk. Don't be disgusting in front of me."

  Hearing Kane's words, Murong Jin uncomfortably retracted the hand held by his lover, lowered his head, and ate the meat in the bowl.

  Looking at the daughter-in-law who was said to be a little embarrassed, wishing to bury her face in the bowl, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. He put his arm around his lover's shoulders. "Don't worry about her, she can't eat grapes and says grapes are sour. Miss her Josie."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin raised his head and glanced at his man.

  "Come on, I'll get you another bowl. Eat a little more. This monster is at the peak of the second level, and it's very nourishing." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao took his lover's bowl and filled another full one for him. Bowl of meat.

  Looking at the meat in the bowl, Murong Jin shook his head hastily. "No, it's too much, I can't eat it."

  "It's okay, you can eat as much as you want, I'll eat the rest."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's face turned red uncomfortably. A bowl of meat for two people? It feels so ambiguous just thinking about it!

  Looking at his blushing wife, Shen Xuyao was about to speak when he saw Xiaoyan pop out. "Dangerous people are approaching, dangerous people are approaching."

  Glancing at Xiao Yan on his shoulder, Shen Xuyao's face looked very ugly. Kane gave Kane a hard look. "You, the crow's mouth, told you right, and something bad happened."

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's complaint, Kane spread his hands helplessly. "Do you blame me? If you want to blame me, blame you for having too many enemies."

  After giving the other party a sideways look, Shen Xuyao put down the bowl in his hand and put on his mask. Kane and Murong Jin also stood up.

A white goshawk flew by. Wang Yunzhan jumped down from Goshawk's back with the old man who had escaped before and ten second-level soul pet master guards. Appeared in front of Shen Xuyao and the others.

  Seeing the person coming, Shen Xuyao sneered. He knew that this bastard would not give up easily, and he knew that the other party would definitely come in person.

  Seeing that the twelve people were wearing gas masks, Murong Jin sneered. It seems that these people are well prepared!

  Wang Yunzhan's eyes swept across the faces of the three people one by one, and finally fell on Murong Jin. "Xiao Jin, come back with me."

  "Third Uncle, I'm not a child anymore. I have my own things to do. I can't go back to Meicheng with you. Besides, I'm already married. I will marry a chicken and follow a dog. I will only follow My partner goes where he wants to go. He cannot stay with others." Murong Jin made his position clear word by word.

  Wang Yunzhan frowned deeply when he saw Murong Jin with a blue mask on his face. "Xiao Jin, I'm your parents' best friend. Can I still harm you? There are too many bad people out there, and their hearts are sinister! Go back with Uncle, Uncle will always protect you."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin sneered. "No need, you are not my partner and you cannot be with me forever. I just hope that my partner will always protect me."

  "Xiao Jin!" Wang Yunzhan called out displeasedly, frowning.

  "Third uncle, you have been very kind to me since I was a kid, and I don't want to be your enemy. You'd better go back!"

  "Xiao Jin, you have been confused by this person. He won't treat you sincerely. To put it bluntly, the love in his mouth is just for your beauty. In this world, the only one who treats you sincerely is me!"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin sneered contemptuously. "I don't allow anyone to insult my partner. Whether he is sincere to me and whether he loves me or not is a matter between us and has nothing to do with you. And I have always treated you as an uncle and have nothing to do with you. I hope you don’t have too many thoughts that make me sick.”

  Listening to Murong Jin's cold words, Wang Yunzhan's expression turned even more ugly. "What are you talking about? In your heart, am I that unbearable?"

  "Wang Yunzhan, there's no need to talk nonsense. If you want to kill me, do it now!" As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out the only blank card he had on him. With a wave of his hand, ten second-level guards were sealed in by him. among the cards.

  He saw his ten guards disappear into thin air. Wang Yunzhan was shocked. Even the old man had a different look on his face.