Chapter 64 The Jiang Family

Start from the beginning

  Upon receiving such an answer, Murong Jin was taken aback for a moment. "You mean, those who fought with them had teleportation stones on them. The Jiang family knew that these commoner soul pet masters had teleportation stones on them, so they chased them here."

  "Yes, at this moment, besides the teleportation stone, what else can make the children of the big family work so hard to come to this remote place?" Having said that, Shen Xuyao sneered.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded repeatedly. "Yes, what you said makes sense. You can't afford it without profit. It must be for the teleportation stone. Otherwise, how could those pampered guys come to such a place where the birds don't shit?"

  "The mainland of soul pet masters has always been dominated by big families. It is not so easy for commoner soul pet masters to take the teleportation stone from the ancient mountain secret realm to the secret realm." This continent has already been controlled by the major families, Therefore, it is very difficult for commoner soul pet masters to stand out. It is also very difficult for commoner soul pet masters to go to such a secret place. Just like now, even if you get the teleportation stone, there will still be children from big families coming to shoot your teleportation stone.

  "Xu Yao, is that third-level soul pet master holding a silver gun your uncle?"

  Hearing Kane's inquiry, Shen Xuyao took a look. "Well, that's my third uncle."

  "You are a soul pet just like your uncle! It seems that your soul pet should be inherited from your mother!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "No, it's not like that. My mother is a wood soul pet, and she is a third-level pharmacist. And my father is a tool soul pet, and I inherited it from my father. Also, my mother and my third uncle are not the same Born from my mother’s side. My mother’s wooden soul pet was inherited from my grandmother, and my third uncle’s weapon soul pet was inherited from his mother.”

  "So that's the case. The ancestors of our family have studied the inheritance of soul pets. It is said that a child who awakens a soul pet has a 70% chance of inheriting it from his father, and the same soul pet as his father's awakening. There is a 2% chance. There is a nineteenth chance of inheriting the awakened soul pet from my mother, and there is a 1% chance that the awakened soul pet is different from the parents."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "So, Xuyao's third uncle, Xuyao's mother, and I, we are all the 29% people who have awakened the same soul pet as my mother."

  "Yes, actually, there are very few awakened soul pets who are like their mother's soul pet masters."

  "That's it!" Murong Jin nodded, expressing understanding. Thinking back now, it is true that most people in the Murong family have fire wolves like their grandfather. There are indeed very few outliers like him.

  "The Merris family is very knowledgeable in this area, right?" Shen Xuyao also didn't expect that Kane's family knew so much about this kind of thing.

  "Of course, it is because of this that the family does not allow the partner of the family children to be other soul pet masters! Because if the father and mother are magicians, then there is a 90% chance that the child is a magician Nine, the probability is very high. If every generation of the Meris family’s children are magicians, then the Meris family can continue to reproduce.”

  Shen Xuyao agreed with this. "It seems that your ancestors are indeed very far-sighted!"

  "Yes, although this requirement is a bit harsh. However, the benefits brought to the family are very great, and the family is also prosperous because of it. There will be no soul pet masters other than magicians."

  The fighting outside lasted for an hour. Six civilian soul pet masters were killed, and two of the eight members of the Jiang family were killed, making the number six.

  After seeing the six people who did not leave after disposing of the body, but walked towards them, Shen Xuyao and the three of them exchanged glances.

  "Xu Yao, they are coming towards us."

  Hearing the rumors about his lover, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Come to kill people and silence them."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's expression changed. Xin said: These bastards actually want to kill people and silence them. This is simply too much.

  Arriving in front of the protective formation, Jiang Hai, who took the lead, knocked on the protective formation. "People in the protective formation, listen, come out immediately, otherwise don't blame me for being rude to you."

  Looking at Jiang Hai, who was standing outside the formation and bossing around, Shen Xuyao sneered. "If you have the ability, the senior will come and break the formation."

  Jiang Hai is Jiang Yuan's third uncle, his weapon soul pet, and his soul pet is a silver spear. Moreover, the opponent is still a third-level alchemist. Thinking about it, his second-level alchemy formation should not be difficult for the opponent.

  Hearing such an answer, Jiang Hai's face darkened. "Boy, you have such a big breath!"

  "Don't blame me for not reminding you. Just leave if you know where you are. Otherwise, only the six of you will die." Murong Jin would not give such a warm reminder when killing others. However, the other party was Xu Yao's uncle, so he kindly reminded him. He had already buried poison beads around Xu Yao's formation. As long as these people broke the formation, the poison beads would explode automatically. At that time, they will all be poisoned.

  After hearing his wife's warm reminder, Shen Xuyao glanced at his wife next to him somewhat differently. I thought: My wife’s temperament is so different from the villain in the book! How do you give a warm reminder before killing someone? However, such a daughter-in-law is quite cute.

  "Young boy with a yellow mouth, you dare to speak such arrogant words. You are simply ignorant of life and death." As he spoke, Jiang Hai waved the silver spear as tall as a person in his hand, and a ray of silver light struck at Shen Xuyao's protective formation.

  "bump……"

  The alchemy formation shattered in response, and green poisonous smoke rose in all directions. However, Shen Xuyao and Kane's masks were anti-virus, so they didn't care about this.

  "Asshole..."

  Seeing the green poisonous smoke, Jiang Hai retreated, and the other five people also retreated. However, the other five were all Level 2, not as strong as Jiang Hai. Each of them was poisoned more deeply than Jiang Hai, and they all vomited blood one after another.

  Running over, Kane immediately blocked Jiang Hai's retreat and took the lead in launching the attack. He fought with the poisoned Jiang Hai. On the side, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin also came to the other five people's side.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao threw six explosive balls without saying a word.

  Amidst the successive explosions, three people from the Jiang family were injured and two were killed on the spot.

  Seeing that there were still people alive, Murong Jin immediately threw three poisonous fog balls. As a result, two more were killed.

  "You, you..."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin who were approaching each other step by step, the sixth master of the Jiang family retreated continuously.

  "We have no grievances. You could have left after taking the things. Why do you have to come and kill us to silence us?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's questioning, Jiangsu and Zhejiang's complexion was very ugly. "Give me the antidote, I'm leaving now, I promise, I will never appear in front of you again."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin sneered. "late!"

  "You..." Before Jiangsu and Zhejiang finished speaking, they spit out another mouthful of black blood, and the body fell directly to the ground.