chapter 62 mistakes

Start from the beginning

  Hearing this, Zhang Liu suddenly widened his eyes. "You, what did you say? Xia He is pregnant?"

  "Yes, there is a little doll in my stomach." Xiao Yan said this with certainty.

  "So that's it. No wonder, the Xia family has been coming to propose marriage recently. It's really shameless, extremely shameless." At this point, Father Zhang's face turned livid with anger.

  "Dad, don't worry, I won't marry her." Having already seen the other party's true face, how could Zhang Liu marry a woman who is ruthless, vain, and even pregnant with someone else's child?

  "En!" Nodding his head, Father Zhang took Zhang Liu to clean the room.

  ……………………………………………………

  Early the next morning.

  As soon as it was daylight, early in the morning, a group of villagers, men and women, rushed into Zhang's yard and started banging on Zhang Liu's door frantically.

  The villagers' voices were loud and alerted other people. Zhang's father and Zhang Liu walked out of the room. Shen Xuyao and Murong also got dressed and walked out of Zhang Liu's sister's room.

  When everyone saw the four of them, especially Zhang Liu, the old couple of the Xia family were dumbfounded. "Zhang Liu, why are you here?"

  Hearing this, Zhang Liu rolled his eyes. "This is my house, of course I'm here. Uncle Xia, why did you bring a group of people to my house this early in the morning?"

  "You, how did you come out of that door, isn't that your father's room?"

  "What's wrong with me and my dad sleeping in the same room? What's the big deal? Isn't this normal?" My father's room was originally a double bed. In the past, my father and mother slept together. Now, after my mother died, I sleep alone. It was just right there and not too crowded.

  "You slept with your father, then, is there anyone in your room?" Thinking of this, Father Xia's expression turned ugly.

  "Yes, I rented it out yesterday!" Zhang Liu nodded and told the truth.

  "What? You, you actually rented out the room, you little bastard, you little bastard." Cursing, Mother Xia beat Zhang Liu.

  "Aunt Xia, have you had enough? Why are you bringing people to my house early in the morning to make trouble? The house belongs to me and my father. This is our Zhang family. I am willing to rent the house out. What does it have to do with you?" What does it have to do with you?"

  "You, you..." Pointing at Zhang Liu, Xia's mother was so angry that she was shaking all over.

  "What's the noise about so early in the morning? Auntie, I haven't woken up yet?" With that said, Kane opened the door and looked at the people outside.

  Seeing that it was a woman who opened the door, Xia's mother immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Father Xia also breathed a sigh of relief.

  "You two are here just in time, take your girl back! Isn't it too much to come into my room in the middle of the night and disturb my sleep?" With that said, Kerry took Xia He out from the side. Xia He was tied into a rice dumpling by five-flowered green vines, and her mouth was gagged. Like a sack, Kane threw it to her parents.

  "You, you have gone too far. How could you tie up my daughter?"

  "Am I going too far or are you going too far? I spent money to rent this house. It only has a single bed. Why should your daughter snatch it from me? Does your family have no place to live? Did she give the Zhang family money? Does she have the right to rob it from me? Why come to my room in the middle of the night?"