𝟎𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you," Tori told him.

Jade asked, "Why do you care?"

"Because I figured that he already suffers enough pain dating you two," Tori retorted with a smug smile.

"You wanna see pain?" Jade demanded, stepping towards Tori.

Penelope grabbed Jade's shoulders and Beck took Jade's arm.

Beck said, "Hey, why don't we go sit over there by Isa? Her hair is looking curlier than usual today." He pointed at Isadora. Her naturally curly hair usually looked like a limp mop but her hair was actually curly.

Isadora had found a shampoo and conditioner to care for her curly hair. She also took the class because she wanted to fake fight people.

They went to sit next to her.

Isadora smiled at Penelope, who smiled back.

After everyone took a seat, Russ explained some basics and used Cat as a demonstration.

"Now, if I throw a punch at Cat like this," Russ demonstrated by punching the air an inch from Cat's face. Cat gasped loudly. "It's easy to see that my fist didn't connect with her face."

"Thank you," Cat said.

Russ looked at her weirdly and then went back to talking, "But if we stage it from a different angle," Russ moved Cat to a new spot on the ground. He spoke to her quietly and Cat nodded. "Sound effect ready?" he asked the teacher.

"All set," he replied.

"To the audience or camera, it'll look like this," Russ finished. He pretended to punch Cat in the face and she pretended to act like she got hit.

There was a start of applause, but Cat stepped to the side and said, "I'm okay everybody."

Russ held up her arm and they clapped.

"All right, I'm gonna pair you guys up and each team will work with Russ this weekend to prepare a fight scene," the teacher instructed.

"I thought his name was Steve," André said, confused.

"He does look like a Steve," Tori agreed.

The rest started making sounds of agreement.

"My name is Russ," yelled Russ, sounding a little upset.

"Whatever you say, Steve," Penelope told him, without thinking.

"Okay," the teacher cut in. "And on Friday, you will all perform your fight scene here, in front of the class. Now the pairs will be: Penelope and Isadora—"

"Excellent," Isadora told Penelope with an evil grin. "I have ideas."

"Isn't that cheating? Because they're twins," André cut in.

Tori looked at Penelope and Isadora, "You two are twins?"

The two blonde girls looked at her with matching, 'No shit Sherlock' expressions.

"Yeah," Isadora replied with a 'duh' tone. Her hair was darker and curlier than Penelope's straight blonde hair, but Penelope's eyes were light blue than Isadora's brown eyes. They were at least 5'6.

But they were twins all the same.

Tori made a strange face and looked away as the teacher continued pairing them up, "Beck and Cat, André and Gwen, Darren and Jess, Tori and Jade."

"Tori and who?" asked Tori alarmed, sitting up in her seat quickly.

Jade smirked at Tori.

The bell rang and people started filing out.