Chapter 1.

Hi, my name is Jasmine Gomez, I'm 17 years old, I have long brown hair, I have caramel brown eyes as well. People always say that i could be a model if i wanted, but i dont think i could. Im quite insecure about myself, but its whatever. Two weeks ago my mom got married to Daniel Dallas, yes Cameron Dallas' dad, so unfortunately cameron Dallas is my step brother. We have been living with My step dad, Cameron, my mom, and me have been living together since last week, and so far me and Cameron don't really get along.

_________________________________

*JASMINES POV*

"Cameron! Get out of the bathroom." I whined. He's been in that damn bathroom for the past half an hour what the hell could he possibly be doing? "Hold on a minute!" Cameron said. "You said that like twenty minutes ago!" I replied. "Whatever." He said. "Alright if you don't get out I'm gonna barge in there myself!" I said annoyed. "Whatever, come in if you want." Cameron said which I could practically hear the smirk on his face. "Alright then 1...2...3!" I yelled and opened the bathroom door. He stood there with a shocked expression on his face for a moment until he quickly turned it into a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. "C'mon cameron get out now, I have to take a shower!" I said frustrated. He looked at me and smirked "I wouldn't mind if you took a shower in front of me." He replied smugly. I rolled my eyes in disgust at him. "No thanks I don't need my pervert step-brother to see me naked." I said to him with a disgusted look on my face. "Oh c'mon it wouldn't hurt you or me if I saw you naked." He said and started walking towards me. As awkward as this was, I started to back up until I ended up pinned to a wall "dammit!" I muttered to myself.

*CAMERONS POV*

I started walking towards her she looked quite hot right now in her gym shorts and sports bra. I know it may sound weird that I'm her step brother and I'm saying these things about her but if you saw her you would want to fuck her right then and there. I got snapped out of my thoughts by her yelling at me, "What the fuck are you doing!?!" I just smirked at her and made myself closer to her. Our faces were inches apart right now .

*JASMINES POV*

Cameron's breath was hot against my skin. At the pit of my stomach I felt nervousness but why? I tried turning my head away from him but he just cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I was shocked I didn't know what to do.

_________________________

Hey, so yeah guys this is my first fan fiction, so I hope you like the first chapter so far! :) I'll try updating a few times a week! Love you guys!

stepbrother (cameron dallas)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें