"You're in Konoha's infirmary." She said.

Then the tsunami and everyone running away came flooding in.

"Ko..no...ha? Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm Sakura Haruno. A medical ninja. You?" She asked.

"Oh I didn't know ninjas existed. I'm Gracelyn Fullbuster. Do you have any clothes, I can borrow?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Here." She tossed me some and I caught it with one hand.

"There's a room right there you can change in." She pointed to a door.

I nodded and once my feet touched the floor, I winced in pain. I slowly got up and wobbled to the room. I quickly closed the door and looked at the clothes she gave me.

It was a simple red sweater with jeans and blue sandals. I wore the clothes and folded the jeans to my knees and walked out.

I heard a small groan and I looked over to see that it was Wendy who woke up.

"Hi, Wendy." I waved to her.

She looked over at me. "Oh, hi, Gracelyn-san. Where are we?"

"Konoha. Infirmary." I told her.

"Oh." Soon one by one everyone started to wake up and she gave them spare clothes.

"Well, I have a apartment for you guys if you wanna stay in it." Sakura told us.

"Arigato." We mumbled.

Sakura led us to the apartment, and I collapsed on the couch while Gray sat next to me while Hui sat down on my left.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just hungry." I made a ice appear in my hand and I started to munch on it, while Gray sweat dropped.

"How do we get out of here, though?" I asked.

"Yeah. She didn't exactly tell us how we got here." Erza said.

Soon, Sakura came in with a girl with blonde hair and 3 guys behind her.

"Are you eating ice?" A guy with blonde hair asked me.

"Yeah. Gotta problem with that?" I snarled.

"No, no." He waved his hand in front of him.

"Hey Sakura. You never told us how we got here." Natsu said.

"Oh yeah. When I was walking to the hokage, then a seal appeared and you guys came out all busted. Especially Gracelyn, and him," he pointed to Gray "And you." She pointed to Erza.

"Anyways, I want you guys to meet my friends. Naruto, Sasuke, Ino, and Kakashi sensei." She pointed to them.

"We should introduce ourselves. My name's Erza, a requip mage." Erza said.

"What's a mage?" Ino asked.

"A person who uses magic." She answered.

"I'm Gray, and I'm a ice Mage." Gray said.

"I'm Lucy, A celestial mage." Lucy said

"I'm Natsu, a dragon slayer. And this is Happy!" Said Natsu.

"Aye!"

"I'm Wendy, a dragon slayer, and this is Carla." Wendy said.

"Nice to meet you." Carla said.

"I'm Gracelyn. A dragon slayer as well and a ice mage, and this is Hui." I said making another ice and eating it.

"Hello." Hui said.

"Talking nekos...." Kakashi said.

"Hey all of you guys have a mark on you. What is it?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh. It's our guild mark!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Where are you twos?" Naruto asked.

"Oh it's right here." Me and Gray lifted up our shirts.

All of the boys nosebleed and Sakura and Ino just looked at Gray's chest.

"What?" I asked as I dropped my shirt.

"Nothing." The boys said quickly.

I went back to eating my ice and thought.

'How do we get out of here? She said we came out of a seal. But why would it bring us here? Maybe if we combine our powers and make a unison raid towards the sky to activate it, and maybe get sucked in, would it work?'

"I got it!" Me and Erza yelled together.

"Got what?" Wendy asked.

"We need to combine our powers," I started.

"To make a unison raid," Erza continued.

"To activate a portal," I added.

"And to get us out of here." She finished.

"Then let's do it!" Natsu yelled and jumped up.

Then we heard a explosion outside.