Unicorn Horn

Oh yeah. I just said it. In this DIY I will teach you unicorn lovers out there (me) how to create a unicorn horn that will last you forever!(hopefully)

Items:

• White felt (or other color)

• Hot glue gun

•Headband (I recommend using a headband more than a bret because the unicorn horn doesn't stay on as well)

• Needle and thread (optional)

• Stuffing (or tissues work well)

Directions:

1. Cut out a tall triangle on your felt.(You can find pictures on line and use them as templates)

2. Hot glue matching sides/vertical sides together (don't forget the very top!)

3. (Optional) Turn triangle inside out so you don't see the glue marks. This makes it look like you sewed it.

4. Fill in your horn the with stuffing or tissue.

5. Now that you have the shape of the unicorn horn, you are going to cut out a circle with your felt that will cover the bottom of the horn.

6. Hot glue the cut-out circle to the bottom of your unicorn horn.

7. Hot glue on headband or bobbie pin/bret to the bottom, and prance around your house!✨

Optional:

8. Thread your needle and sew one hand stick on the top of the horn.

9. Wrap the thread very tightly around the unicorn horn in a spiral until you get to the bottom.

10. Sew one stitch on the bottom and tie your thread.

11. Enjoy your now spiraled unicorn horn!

Whew! We're done you guys! This DIY was so fun for me to do and i hope you guys have as much fun as I did doing it.

I haven't really ever done a DIY that needs detailed descriptions, or needs step by step work so comment and tell how well I did!

Give this 'story' a vote for new beginnings!

Love you guys! Xoxoxo