Stressed heiress (Futa Weiss x M!Reader)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"NGH~!! NNGH~!" Y/n's tongue trailed along Weiss' thick veiny shaft with his tongue kissing Weiss' balls everytime she thrusted into his throat. "Fuck~!!" Weiss grit her teeth as she held tightly onto Y/n's head through her dress, speeding up her thrusts. "NGH~! NGH~! MGH~! MGH~!!!" Y/n tightly shut his eyes as he did his best to withstand Weiss' onslaught of thrusts, his precum staining his pants. Weiss also tightly shut her eyes while gritting her teeth as she tried her best to hold back cumming but eventually she couldn't and shoved her cock deep down Y/n's throat before cumming a big thick load straight down to his stomach. "MMMGH~!!" Y/n moaned and opened his eyes as he came in his pants from simply being throatfucked by Weiss with his eyes rolled up.

Weiss' balls were pressed against Y/n's chin and tongue whilst his nose was pressed against her crotch. The two stayed like this for a good few seconds before Weiss pulled out of Y/n mouth with a *BOP*. Y/n gasped for air and wiped some drool off of his chin. Weiss stepped back and walked over to her bed, sitting down on it with her legs spread wide to show off her futa cock and balls underneath her skirt.  Y/n sat on his knees, catching his breath whilst Weiss stared at him with her cock still throbbing hard. "We're not done, Y/n~" Weiss called out and Y/n turned to look at her to see her futa cock was still very hard. Weiss motioned with her finger for Y/n to come over to her and he got back up to his feet and did just that, walked over to Weiss.

"Good boy~" Weiss spoke before removing her skirt and throwing it on the floor, Y/n undressing right afterwards with Weiss watching him carefully. "What now~?" Y/n asked and Weiss patted her lap. "Sit~" Y/n gulped slightly before sitting on Weiss' lap, her cock resting in between his ass cheeks. "Good boy~" Y/n looked away in embarrassment only for Weiss to gently grab his chin and make him look at her before kissing him, pushing her tongue immediately into his mouth. Y/n let out a muffled surprised gasp as he melted into the kiss. Weiss' lips were soft and amazing combined with the feeling of her tongue wrestling against his Y/n didn't want this to end any time soon. Unfortunately or fortunately Weiss' still rock hard cock wanted inside Y/n and Weiss wasn't gonna deny her futa cock that.

So Weiss pulled away from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting the two's tongues. Y/n stared into Weiss' eyes, his eyes widening in surprise as a glyph grabbed him and lifted him up before lowering him slowly on Weiss' cock. "Ngh~!" Y/n squinted his eyes and grit his teeth at the feeling of Weiss' girth trying to penetrate his ass, the only lube being whatever spit and saliva hasn't dried up yet. "Nngh~ you're gonna be a tight fit...~ Though I suppose that's to be expected...~" Weiss spoke through gritted teeth, feeling the effects of trying to anally fuck someone without proper lubricant. Despite the low amount of lube Weiss' tip got inside of Y/n's ass with the rest of her cock following slowly but surely. "Nnngh~! Ah~!" Y/n let out a moan when Weiss finally managed to put her entire thick futa cock inside him.

"There we go~! Now to just stretch you out a bit more~" Weis stated with a smirk. "AH~! AAHH~!! AH~! Fuck~!" Y/n moaned as Weiss' glyph bounced him up and down her lap, making him ride her cock. "Aah~!! Shit~! This is EXACTLY what I needed~! Fuck~! You moan like a girl~! Maybe I should have you dress like one~!" Weiss exclaimed, clearly lost in the moment but she clearly wasn't the only one as Y/n did nothing to quiet his moans. With his hands on Weiss' shoulders Y/n didn't even try to cover his mouth or to hold in his moans, he just let them out much to the pleasure of Weiss. A man wearing a black leather jacket from Y/n'a team was walking past the RWBY dorm only to stop when he heard, "AH~!! AAH~!! FUUCK~!" He put his ear against the door to hear more of the moans. "Oh wow! One of the RWBY girls is getting dicked down real good in there! Who is it? It has to be Weiss right? I mean, pretty sure I saw the rest of her team out in Vale without her!"

"Aaaww man! Whoever's fucking Weiss' brains out right now is one lucky bastard! Man I wish I was him..." Y/n's teammates head dropped low as he continued on his way. Weiss was laying down on her bed with Y/n on top of her, eagerly riding her cock. "AH~!! OOH~! God~! AAH~!" Weiss had a constant pleasured grin on her face as Y/n rode her. Occasionally Weiss would thrust upwards to meet Y/n as he was coming down, getting a louder moan out of him. Eventually the two would switch positions with Y/n's leg's wrapped around Weiss' waist as she slammed in and out of his ass, his cock twitching and leaking precum. "Awww~! You gonna cum~? Huh~? You gonna cum from having your ass fucked~? Hm~? Hehe~! That's it~! Cum for me~!" Weiss exclaimed, speeding up her thrusts whilst jerking off Y/n.

"AAH~! Cumming~! Cumming~!! AAHH~!!!" Y/n moaned with an ahegao face as he came, shooting his big load all over himself. "Good boy~!!!" Weiss yelled before ramming her entire cock inside Y/n's ass and cumming herself, filling Y/n up with her creamy load. "Fuuuuck...~!" Weiss leaned forward whilst pulling Y/n by his hips with her cum leaking out of him. "Phew~! You'll be my fuck buddy from now on, right~?" Weiss asked and Y/n nodded weakly, tired from the fucking he had received with Weiss chuckling at his fucked stupid expression.

"Heheh...~ good boy...~"

-end of chapter-

Hope ya'll enjoyed!