- What? - Rain asks and looks at me.

His big eyes are filled with expectation and a slight glimmer. He wants to know. He will finally learn the truth. Damn, my palms are starting to sweat.

- I think we should leave them alone...

- No. - Rain interrupts without taking his eyes off me. - Flo, tell me what's going on?

Rain looks at her, and she's not as confident anymore.

- I think...

- You saw something? Tell me what it is? - Rаin asks, leaning forward slightly.

She sighs.

- I'll explain everything. - I say as Flo presses the button on the remote, and my voice comes through the speakers without video.

- Are you sure?

- I'm sure. Rain is in love with my sister. He was with me just to get to her.

- That can't be true. Rain loves you.

- I'm telling you, I saw them with my own eyes.

The recording ends, and there's complete silence. Everyone is shocked, they dare not even breathe. Above me hangs a huge shadow of guilt, of helplessness, and it suffocates me from the inside. Throughout all this time, I thought I was doing him a favor after breaking up with him. I thought that both of them would be happy with my decision. But it was all because of me, and I was so deluded.

I look at Rain, who stands still, staring at the black screen in front of him. He doesn't move. He just stands there, but I see his eyelids twitching slightly. Suddenly, he takes a sharp breath, and a faint sound escapes his lips. I glance at Flo, who has her eyes fixed on the ground. I look at the others too. They are all so upset and look at me with sympathy.

I return my gaze to Rain. I dare to touch his hand very lightly.

- Rain.

He turns to me. I swear I've never seen such disappointment in someone's eyes. His big, beautiful eyes look at me as if he's seeing me for the first time. He blinks slightly, and tears well up in his eyes. The shadow becomes even bigger.

- F-f-for this? - he stammers, his lips quivering. He closes his eyes to control himself, and big tears wet his cheeks. He opens his eyes and tries again. - F-f-for this, y-y-y-you left m-m-me? - he asks, covering his mouth with his hand. He's trembling all over.

- Rain. - his brother approaches and kneels in front of him. He takes his hands and tries to calm him down. - Everything is fine. Just breathe. Breathe.

- Did you kn-k-k-now? - Rain asks, and Sky falls silent. He looks at me, looks at Natt, and finally just nods.

- I found out recently. I was going to tell you...

- Damn it. - Rain pushes him away and stands up. He walks toward the exit. He opens the door and steps outside, heading to the beach.

I follow him.

- Venice. - Flo grabs my hand, and I look at her angrily. - Leave him. See what happened because you jumped to the wrong conclusions.

- Let go of me. - I pull my hand away roughly.

- You could have asked us.

- But I didn't. You could have asked me before showing the video to everyone. - I say, and she widens her eyes. She's ready to say something, but I interrupt her. - I'm sorry, but right now, I can't even look at you.

I turn my back and leave quickly to find Rain. He's standing on the seashore, and I approach him. The wind blows, and his body trembles under the thin t-shirt. I raise my hand and touch his shoulder. At that moment, he turns and pushes me with all his strength in the chest.