Chapter 57 Wang Yunzhan

Start from the beginning

  Hear Shen Xuyao's explanation. Mr. Wang nodded. "If there is any offense to my two nephews, please bear with me."

  "Senior, you're welcome. It's just a small matter." The other party treated him politely, and Shen Xuyao was naturally polite as well.

  "Greetings to Third Uncle." After saying that, Murong Jin lowered his head and bowed deeply to the man.

  Hearing this, Mr. Wang and Shen Xuyao both looked at Murong Jin in surprise.

  "Who are you?" Mr. Wang raised his eyebrows and asked doubtfully.

  Looking at the confused Mr. Wang, Murong Jin took off the mask on his face and revealed his own face. "I'm Xiaojin!"

  Seeing Murong Jin's appearance, Mr. Wang was stunned for a moment, then smiled kindly. "Xiao Jin, is it you? When did you come to Meicheng? Why didn't you come to me?"

  "Oh, I just arrived today and haven't had time to visit my third uncle yet." At this point, Murong Jin lowered his head in embarrassment.

  "Let's go to my art studio." After saying that, Mr. Wang took Murong Jin's arm and was about to take him away.

  "Senior, my friend is a little tired today and wants to go back to the inn to rest. Why don't we visit again tomorrow." With that said, Shen Xuyao stepped forward, pulled away the other person's hand, and protected his wife by his side.

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, Third Master Wang was startled. His face turned from joy to gloom. He looked at Murong Jin in surprise. "Xiaojin, are you married?"

  When asked about this matter, Murong Jin blushed. "Well, Xu Yao and I are partners."

  After getting an affirmative answer, Third Master Wang's expression was a little subtle, and he squinted his eyes and looked at Shen Xuyao again. "What's your name, which family do you belong to, and what's the attribute of your soul pet? How did you and Xiao Jin meet?"

  Listening to the other party's rapid-fire barrage, he asked a lot of questions. Shen Xuyao frowned. "Sorry, senior, it's not convenient for me to disclose the questions you asked."

  "You..." The unexpected answer made Mr. Wang very different.

  "Farewell, senior!" Shen Xuyao lowered his head and pulled Murong Jin away without waiting for the other party's reaction.

  "Third uncle, I'm leaving first." Turning around, Murong Jin said goodbye embarrassedly, and then was pulled away by Shen Xuyao.

  "Well, you go back and rest first! I will send someone to pick you up tomorrow." He nodded very gentlemanly, and Mr. Wang smiled lovingly. Watching the two leave. It wasn't until the two people left his sight that a strong murderous intent appeared in his eyes.

  Instead of buying medicinal materials, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin directly to the inn. Asked for two upper rooms, paid the rent for three days, and then went back to the room with Murong Jin.

  Murong Jin was a little confused when he looked at his lover who was sitting on the chair, taking off his mask and looking extremely ugly. "Xu Yao, what's wrong with you?"

  Hearing Murong Jin's inquiry, Shen Xuyao looked at him with a cold face. "From now on, you are not allowed to see that Wang Yunzhan again."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was startled, with a confused look on his face. "Why? Third uncle is my father's best friend. He is very good and has been very good to me since I was a child. Moreover, he..."

  "There is no reason, if you want to stay with me, you are not allowed to see that man again. If you want to see him, you can leave now, and after you leave, never come back." Putting down the harsh words, Shen Xuyao stood up and left.

  Silly standing there, Murong Jin was stunned for a long time. He opened his mouth, but couldn't speak for a long time. It's been three years, this is the first time Xu Yao lost his temper with him and drove him away since he met Xu Yao. Thinking of the man's cold face, Murong Jin felt particularly wronged.

  He didn't understand why, they were shopping together holding hands just now, why did Xu Yao suddenly lose his temper with him after a short while? Just because of an elder he knows? Just because the third uncle asked Xu Yao a lot of things, Xu Yao was impatient, and wanted to lose his temper with himself?

  Lying on the bed, Shen Xuyao looked very unhappy. Before, when he came to Meicheng to see those plum blossoms, he hadn't reacted until he saw the third master of the Wang family, Wang Yunzhan. He didn't react until he saw the clothes on the other party and heard the daughter-in-law addressing the other party. Only then did he know who this bastard Wang Yunzhan was.

  In the original book, the villain was forced into marriage by his grandfather at the age of fourteen, asking him to marry a third-level pharmacist as his concubine. The villain refused, so he used poison to kill the guards guarding him, and then the villain escaped from the Murong family. This Wang Sanye was saved by Wang Yunzhan.

  Wang Yunzhan and Murong Jin's father were good friends. He was also Murong Jin's uncle. When he was a child, he often visited Murong Jin's house and often bought some gifts for Murong Jin. Therefore, Murong Jin trusted and relied on this person very much, and always regarded him as his uncle.

  In the original work, after Wang Yunzhan rescued Murong Jin, he took Murong Jin back to Meicheng. In order to conceal Murong Jin's identity, he also bought Murong Jin a mask and gave it to him.

  After Murong Jin recovered from his injury, Wang Yunzhan left him in his art studio. The other servants were dismissed, saying that they were afraid that they would reveal Murong Jin's identity, and Murong Jin did not have the slightest doubt about this. Afterwards, Wang Yunzhan gave Murong Jin a lot of poisonous weeds to help him study poisonous techniques, for which Murong Jin was very grateful. But he never thought that the person he regarded as his uncle was a complete pervert.

  Wang Yunzhan took advantage of the opportunity of delivering poisonous weeds to Murong Jin, and secretly smeared a colorless and odorless poison on some poison-making utensils used by Murong Jin. Because those utensils are always covered with poison on weekdays, and in addition, Murong Jin has great trust in Wang Yunzhan, his uncle. Therefore, Murong Jin didn't realize that he was poisoned.

  By the time Murong Jin found out, he had already been poisoned. The poison Wang Yunzhan used on him was not a fatal poison, but a poison that sealed spiritual power and soul pets. The purpose is to control Murong Jin.

  After Murong Jin was poisoned, he was controlled by Wang Yunzhan and locked in a cage by Wang Yunzhan. The reason why Wang Yunzhan did this was because he had a secret crush on Murong Jin's mother who had been asking for it for many years, so he poisoned Murong Jin in an attempt to turn Murong Jin into the image of Murong Jin's mother. Jin was her mother's substitute and stayed by his side.

  Murong Jin is a pair, his appearance is originally both masculine and soft, indistinguishable between male and female, he is seven points handsome of a man, and three parts soft of a woman, the combination of rigidity and softness is just right. Murong Jin's appearance was originally 60% like his mother's. After being arrested, Wang Yunzhan began to use various methods to modify Murong Jin's appearance, frequently using various poisons on Murong Jin and performing various cosmetic operations.

  It can be said that the period when he was imprisoned by Wang Yunzhan was definitely a nightmare for Murong Jin. Every day was a kind of torture for him. If he hadn't been thinking about revenge, Murong Jin might have died in that cage long ago.

  Although in the end, Murong Jin still killed Wang Yunzhan and escaped from his clutches, but Murong Jin was imprisoned by that bastard for five years. Her face was also transformed into a woman's appearance. From then on, her character changed drastically and she completely darkened. From that time on, Murong Jin became cold-hearted and cold-hearted, and never trusted anyone again. Whenever anyone dared to look at him for a second, he would gouge out the other person's eyes, because he couldn't stand others looking at him in a strange way.