"Yeah, we're fine," Hailey said. "We're fine."

"Oh, my god, you're bleeding," Peter noticed that the side of Hailey's forehead was bleeding.

"I'm fine," Hailey assured him.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked.

"I'm okay," she said. "I'm fine, I promise."

"Okay," he said.

"We should go, right?" Anthony said.

"You-you're gonna forget who I am," Peter said.

"What?" Ned said.

"W - what - what are you talking about?" Hailey said.

Panic and fear rose in her chest.

Forget Peter? How? How was she going to forget everything they've gone through together?

"It's okay," Peter said. "I'm going to come and find you and I'll explain everything."

He was mostly saying this to Hailey, but they all knew that the statement was for all of them.

"I'll make you remember me," Peter promised. "It would be like all of this never happened, okay?"

"Okay, but what if that doesn't work?" Hailey asked. "What if - what if we can't remember you? What if we never do? I don't - I don't want to do that."

"I know, Hailey," Peter said.

"What - what - isn't there something that we can do?" Hailey asked. "Can't we come up with a plan or something?" she looked between Peter, Hannah, and Anthony. "Isn't there a plan we can come up with or something we can do?"

Peter shook his head.

"There's nothing we can do," he said.

The feeling of wanting to cry came back.

"But it'll be okay," Peter said.

"Promise?" Ned said. 

Peter looked at Ned.

"Yeah, I promise," he said.

Peter and Ned did their secret handshake then pulled each other into a hug. A few tears streamed down Ned's face.

"I'll come and find you, okay?" Peter said.

"I know you will," Ned said, more tears streaming down his face.

Peter then turned to Hannah.

He opened his mouth to say something, but Hannah said, "I know, Peter. I know."

He smiled in relief.

They hugged.

A single tear streamed down Hannah's face.

They were best friends growing up. They've known each other for as long as they could remember and there was Hannah, about to lose Peter for the second time.

"It'll be okay," Hannah said. "Everything will be okay."

Peter let go and nodded. "Yeah."

Peter turned to Anthony.

Anthony tried to be cool about it but hugged Peter tightly.

Peter smiled.

After the hug with Anthony, Peter turned to Chase.

Chase held out his fist for a fist bump, which Peter did.

Chase then hugged Peter as well.

"If you don't come back for my sister, I'm gonna kill you," Chase threatened, jokingly.

Peter chuckled as he let go of Chase.

"I'll come back," Peter promised.

Hailey was the last one Peter turned to.

"You better come back," Hailey said, tearing up. "If you don't, I'll figure it out, like last time."

"I promise I'll fix this," he said.

"I hate magic," she said.

Peter chuckled. "Me too."

"I love you," Hailey said.

"I lo -" Peter began.

"Wait until you see me again," Hailey said. 

"Sure," Peter said.

There were sounds of cracking.

Ned looked up at the sky.

They knew... they knew it was time.

Peter kissed Hailey.

The cracks in the sky were sealing, which meant that the spell that Doctor Strange was casting was nearly complete.

Peter Two and Peter Three and the rest of the guys they cured all disappeared.

Peter took a step back and went to the ledge.

He took one look at his friends before pushing himself off. He used his web-shooters to swing away.

Chase took a step towards Hailey. He put his arm around her and she rested her head on his shoulder. Tears streamed down her face.

She wanted to remember everything. She wanted to remember everything that happened with Peter. She wanted to remember him, but this was for the best. 

Forgetting Peter... she wished that that didn't have to happen, but it did.