Chapter 52 Meeting the heroine again

Start from the beginning

  "Does the Melis family still have such a rule? The female magician of the Melis family must also find a magician as a partner?" Xuanyuanmeng was very curious about this.

  "Yes, in order to ensure that future generations will be magicians, the Melis family has specially set such a rule. If the children in the family do not find a magician as a partner, but find other soul pet masters If they are partners, then they will be expelled from the Meris family." Speaking of this, the hostess frowned. In fact, she also felt that the rules of the Melis family were very strict.

  "Although ninety-nine point ninety-nine percent of the soul pet awakened by a soul pet master is related to genetic factors. However, there is still a one in ten thousand possibility. Even if the parents are magicians, the soul pet born Is it possible that the child is not a magician?"

  Hearing his sister's words, the male protagonist sneered. "If this happens, the Melis family will kill the child."

  After receiving this answer, Xuanyuan Meng twitched the corner of his mouth. "It's cruel enough."

  "Without such cruel rules, how could the Melis family be passed down from generation to generation? All the members of the family are magicians?"

  "That's true!" Nodding, Xuanyuan Meng agreed.

  "The Meris family is a wealthy family in the north and a top family in the north. They are very difficult to mess with. Let's try to stay away from those three people and don't provoke them." The man looked at the other three people.

  "Oh, I understand, fourth brother!" Xuanyuan Meng and Xuanyuan Zhen nodded, expressing their understanding.

  After a pause, the heroine looked at her husband. "A Zhan, I don't know why, but I always feel that Li An's figure is somewhat similar to Jiang Yuan."

  "Impossible, the other party is a magician, not Jiang Yuan." Shaking his head, Xuanyuan Zhan immediately denied this possibility.

  "Maybe I saw it wrong!" At this point, the heroine sighed. I don’t know where that bastard Jiang Yuan went? Why couldn't she find it no matter how hard she looked?

  "Li An's name may indeed be a pseudonym, but the other party cannot be Jiang Yuan. We met Jiang Yuan a year ago. At that time, he only had the strength of the early stage of the second level, and this Li An is the strength of the peak of the second level. How is it possible to improve three small realms in one year?"

  Hearing this, the heroine glanced at the hero and nodded dullly. Yes, it is impossible for ordinary people to improve to a large level in two years, from the early stage of Level 1 to the early stage of Level 2. It is also impossible for ordinary people to improve their strength from the early stage of Level 2 to the peak of Level 2 in one year. However, Jiang Yuan is not an ordinary person. He possesses a lot of treasures and it is not impossible for his strength to improve quickly. It's just that she can't talk to Ah Zhan about these words.

  …………………………………………

  At night, Shen Xuyao brewed a pot of tea and sat with Murong Jin drinking tea.

  "Xu Yao, it's getting late, let's go to bed early! Are we going to hunt monsters tomorrow?" It's strange. On weekdays, Xu Yao either practices at night or pulls himself to do double cultivation. Why is he not in a hurry to practice today? Already?

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at his wife beside him. "Is this an invitation?"

  Facing the man's smiling eyes, Murong Jin couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. "No, no, I mean, it's time for us to practice."

  "Shuangxiu?" Shen Xuyao asked with a smile when he leaned into Murong Jin's ear.

  Feeling the passion blowing into her ears when the man spoke, the little fuzz on Murong Jin's ears stood up. His ears were red uncomfortably.

  "No, no, I..."

  Before Murong Jin could finish speaking, Shen Xuyao had already grabbed the person next to him into his arms.

  Sitting on the man's lap, Murong Jin looked at him uncomfortably. "Xu Yao..."

  "Don't be so nervous. I won't touch you tonight. I just want to chat with you. I have told you all my secrets, but I have been waiting for so many days and you don't seem to want to confess to me. What does the past mean? Then I can only ask myself." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked aggrieved.

  Looking at his lover's face, Murong Jin couldn't help frowning. "Xu Yao, I'm sorry, don't be angry. It's not that I don't want to tell you about the past, I just don't think there's anything to say, so I didn't say anything. If you want to hear it, I'll tell you my things from the beginning. I'll tell you everything, okay?"

  "Okay, tell me. I want to know everything that has to do with you."

  Looking at the expectant man, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "Actually, my story is very ordinary. My father is the twelfth son of my grandfather. He is a bastard and has not been taken seriously at home since he was a child. Later, my father went out for training and met my mother, and the two fell in love. However, I My mother is a poison refining expert, and my grandfather did not agree to the marriage. For this reason, my father left the family. Later, it was not until I was three years old that my grandfather sent someone to take our family of three back to the family. When I was six years old, my father and I My mother went out to look for opportunities, and later she was killed by Xuanyuan Zhengde, the third son of the Xuanyuan family, because of her fight for opportunities." After saying this, Murong Jin's face darkened.

  "Your parents died, didn't your grandfather avenge them?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin sneered. "Hmph, that old bastard, he didn't want to see my father in the first place. After my father died, he took people to the Xuanyuan family. However, the Xuanyuan family compensated for some losses and gave him some things. This matter is not It’s over.”

  After getting such an answer, Shen Xuyao frowned distressedly. "It doesn't matter, we will find an opportunity in the future and we will avenge ourselves."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin felt warm in his heart and unconsciously held his lover's hand. "Xu Yao, you are the only one in this world who really cares about my feelings, and you are the only one who is willing to help me take revenge."

  "You are my partner, and I will naturally stand by your side. Naturally, I will help you."

  Looking at her lover's gentle face, Murong Jin smiled. Being so favored by Xu Yao is really the happiest thing in the world.

  "What happened next? Did you grow up in Murong's family?"

  "Yes, I grew up in the Murong family. Because I lost my parents when I was six years old, my cousins and the servants of the Murong family all bullied me. When I was twelve years old, my appearance After growing up, they coveted my beauty. One of the guards came into my room in the middle of the night and was poisoned by me. Later, another cousin wanted to rape me and was also poisoned by me. For that matter, that old bastard even put me in a dungeon to make me repent. What a joke, isn't it right for me to kill him? Why should I repent?" At this point, Murong Jin was very angry, and was angry with his grandfather. He felt unfair and angry at the bastards of the Murong family for being mean to him.

What you did was right. No one can hurt you. Anyone who hurts you deserves to die." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao lowered his head and kissed his beloved's forehead.

  This kind of thing started happening at the age of twelve. Is it any wonder that the villain has a twisted mind? It would be like this for anyone else. At this moment, Shen Xuyao is only happy that his lover is a poison refiner. Fortunately, his lover is a poison refiner. Fortunately, he has the ability to protect himself and kill those bastards. Otherwise, if those bastards really take advantage of them, even the most powerful people may collapse!