Chapter 1

"And this is the art room."

Not a lot of people understood Bella Cipher. At least, when they first met her before she took on her role as a Decipher.

She was the daughter of Bill Cipher, one of the most dangerous villains in existence. Yet, she was nice, sweet, and even kind.

People feared her at first, some having even mistaken her for her dad, until she proved them wrong otherwise with her kindhearted personality and helped them when they needed it.

Then Bella created the Deciphers, and after she was on the news a month later, less and less people started to fear her. The keyword being less people, if a certain newt, Fern, could be counted.

Fern was afraid of Bella at first, but her reasons were different. She didn't come from Earth, so she never knew of the Weirdmageddon. She was afraid because she was just an innocent girl who was dragged away from her original homeland and into a place she wasn't all familiar with. Not to mention that Bill attacked her when he caught her roaming around the tower, so that just made the situation worse.

So, Bella kindly took the newt home and let her stay with her until she could get her home.  Fern started to be more calm, but she was still adjusting to her new temporary life.

Bella decided to show off her art room, full of the many drawings and paintings she worked on during her time here. "I really love art," Bella explained. "I often like to do it in my spare time. This is where I paint, draw, and store my collections."

"Nice," Fern looked around. She noticed how most of the paintings and drawing were of Bill Cipher, which made her uneasy since he was one of the people that terrorized her. She decided to brush it off though, since Bill was Bella's dad after all.

However, Fern looked at the walls of the rooms,  some of which were also painted. They looked like they were depicting a story, and it seemed accurate when she saw a painting of her meeting Bella for the first time and one where the demon was taking her home.

However, she was looking at a particular one that fascinated her the most.  On one of the walls she was looking at, Fern looked at the top, which was a painting of a 'missing' poster, with a blue snail with a pink shell, a red swirly stripe with purple spots around it, then another with Bella, a sea sponge, a starfish, thirteen different humans, and what looked like a some drawing running forward, with the sponge holding the same poster.

Next was a painting of a tumbleweed with a human face, and another was a painting of Bella and her companions, and a squirrel, octopus, crab, and tiny plankton, dancing and  singing to a merman.

"Wow, Bella, these paintings on the walls, it's like they're telling a real story," Fern said, amazed. Bella walked and looked at the painting, seeing what Fern was talking about.

"Oh, these?" Bella chuckled. "These are real stories."

"Really? They actually happened?" Fern was surprised, and pointed at the one she was looking at. "Even this one?"

"Yeah, this one is my favorite adventure," Bella said. "It's about the time that we had to save Spongebob's pet snail, Gary, from the clutches of King Poseidon."

"Wow,"  Fern said in amazement. "Was it fun?"

"It was an even bigger adventure than the time the Deciphers and I saved Varian and Snowball from Cassandra and saved Equestria at the same time!" Bella exclaimed and gave a look in her eye that looked like as if she was trying to smile. "I remembered it all like it was yesterday."

....

Bella Cipher had her own fair share of heroic moments, even before her role as a leader. After saving the day in the Bikini Bottom, everyone was very welcoming towards the demon as they now knew that she meant no threat to them. Bella wanted to explore the Bikini Bottom a lot more, as the demon was very fascinated by it. So, she decided to stay with SpongeBob for a few days, and the sponge didn't mind having a temporary roommate, as he enjoyed the company.