Mumbai meeting: After dinner, strategic meeting of Indians today!

The gathering of leaders has increased in Mumbai. More than one leader has arrived. Mumbai is not just a city. This is also Mayanagari. Everything here is Maya. What to say about the illusory world! So many young men and women come here to see their future. They fight, clash, fall and get up. Some get it, some lose it and one day they become successful or else they go down the drain. This Mayanagari belongs to everyone and not to anyone. It both gives and takes from everyone. It's an amazing game. There is a lot of politics here too. Pieces of political chess are spread here. There is more than one leader. There are different types of parties. There are also parties which were once divided. Whenever Thackeray Saheb, the leader of that party, used to make any announcement, the governments from the center to the state would be shaken. Mumbai used to shut down and if Mumbai was not taken care of, all that would happen which should not happen. But that party has now become a victim of division.No one could have imagined that there would be a split in Shiv Sena. But it happened. Sharad Pawar's party NCP also got divided. No one could know what chemical game is going on between uncle and nephew. The nephew joined the BJP government two months ago and the uncle comes everyday to bless the nephew. The NCP has split into two factions but Sharad Pawar is still convinced that his NCP is one and that his nephews are following his path. This country is also a testimony to politics. Neither past nor future!The meeting of opposition parties is going on in Mumbai. Parties from north to south and east to west have reached Mumbai and are holding a strategic meeting today. Dinner was organized in the night and there was a lot of discussion on the election game. Today the gist of all those things has to come out. India's logo will be announced. How will the seats be distributed in each state and who will lead India in which state, all this will be revealed today. How will India be governed? Where will its offices be built in Delhi?How many people will be needed in the office? Will there be a coordinator from India or not? All these things will be discussed and then everything will be put before the press. Nothing is hidden. What is there is clear. According to the information, there is talk of forming committees at the regional level in today's meeting. These committees will work under the supervision of the coordinator and the 11-member committee. These committees will also be given a lot of power.There will be very experienced people in this committee who not only have political concerns but also those who know the country, such people are also to be elected. Today there is a gathering of Indians. Only few people met each other yesterday. In yesterday's meeting, Kharge, Sonia Gandhi, Nitish Kumar and CMs of 6 states and more than 60 leaders of 28 parties met. A deep discussion also took place and many things were clarified. And today Stalin, Hemant, Kejriwal, Bhagwant Mann and Akhilesh Yadav will also attend the meeting.It is being said that an attempt is being made to draw a big line in front of BJP. But in the midst of these meetings, the special Parliament session announced by the Modi government for five days from 18th has put a line of worry on everyone's forehead. What will happen after all? What is the intention of the government?

Something has to be played. Where would BJP acceptdefeat anyway? It is being said that the Women's Reservation Bill can bepassed. The party which does not support it can also be defamed in front of thepublic. People are also saying that BJP can use this as a tool for castecalculation. Matters like one country one election, UCC can also be discussed.No one has any objection if the issue of China also comes up.