Jk shook his head and hide his face in his hands.

After a lot of convincing jk agreed.

Tae ear perked...

Jk:: hu.bby. ( pink cheeks )

Tae cooed and peck jk whole face who feel tickle.

He smiled a little and look stare at jk ,his eyes travel to his eyes to his baby lips. Jk saw how tae is staring at his lips, he feel his stomach flip when tae lean towards him, tae caresses his lips who's breath get heavy.

Tae:: koo..( husky voice )

Jk hummed. Jk was dumb founded when tae asked him something...

Tae:: teach me to kiss ( innocent )

Jk:: huh??

Tae:: I don't know to kiss koo. You first kissed me right, now teach me. I wanna kiss you soo bad. ( Hope )

Jk was flushed..

Jk:: I don't know how to kiss?? It's i was soo angry so I just do how some people kiss in movie. ( Embarassed )

Tae just nodded his head in understanding. But he want to feel those soft pink lips of his husband.

Au:: my babies soo cute and dumb.

Time skip,

Tae came inside the mansion holding jk in koala style who is sleeping while drooling on tae shirt who didn't even care about that. Jk sometimes drool in his sleep.

Others in the mansion look at them with a small smile and a guilty eyes. Tae directly went to his room and tucked jk then took a deep breath.

Tae:: you can do it tae, yes fighting ( tae get his laptop, and took a deep breath. )

Tae search for a gay movie , he watched two to three movies and reply every scene when the leads kiss. Tae was blushing soo hard think of he is going to kiss his husband.

After three months::

Everyone is sitting in the dinning table, tae was feeding jk who is whining soo hard looking soo cute.

Namjin, hopekai and yoonmin secretly cooing at jk suddenly who's cheeks are chubby with pink shade.

Till now jk didn't even glance hopekai making them feel like hell, they know they lost his son, now they get it how they give importance to his younger son and didn't even care about elder.

On the other side, namjin try a lot to mingle with tae who is giving them cold shoulder.

Jimin is also done mistake , he always a attention seeker, if anyone don't give him priority he showed his cute side and manner side to get their attention. But it was when he was a kid, now he regret every action he done in his childhood.

Yoongi is the only person, who is not having any problem with taekook.

Back to the story,

Jk:: don't wanna hubby.. ( puppy eyes )

Tae:: aishh you brat always show your puppy eyes to me. But now I can't get fool, you need to eat otherwise my two babies get sick. ( Caresses jk tummy )

Others widen their eyes,

Jin:: tae is he pregnant??( Happy )

Tae just nodded his head.

Others are soo happy...

Yg:: congrats brother.( Gummy smile )

Tae:: thank you hyung. (Little smile )

Tae again feed jk who is whining till tae finished the plate.

Jk:: go away.. ( went to his room with puffy cheeks ,tae laughed and followed him )

When they reach their room, tae pulled jk into a smooth kiss who kiss back with the same passion.

Tae hug jk both bodies are pressed like a glue.

Tae:: don't be mad sweetheart ( kiss his nose who's anger vanish )

Jk::cuddlesh..( rub his eyes with his sweater ,tae cooed and they both cuddled on the bed. )

Tae:: bun we totally forgot tomorrow the contract will end.( Jk glare at him )
It's just how about we marry again. ( Jk eyes sparkle and nodded his head , tae pull him close and nuzzle his face in jk hair )

Both are eachother happy pill, they don't know whether they gonna forgive their parents or not but tae presence is enough for jk and vice versa.

Tae gonna spoil him to the core, jk is gonna love him like hell.

Tae is gonna keep his words, he will love and be with jk untill his last breath.......

______________________________________

Au:: I wanna write more, but what to do its oneshot....
Vote and comment.