14

I eventually went to sleep that night.

But I woke to jumping up and down and screeching.

"It's Christmas Eve, it's Christmas Eve!" A blonde shouted and laughed, I got up slowly and tip-toed over to the window, light snow shadowed over the thin grass. I heard a car door slam as I saw Harry making his way into the house.

"I can't believe it!" She shouted again. I walked out and into the bathroom, I needed space.

"Morgan! Shh, babe. People are trying to sleep." I heard Ruth say in the distance. I barged into the bathroom as I saw a girl glance at her self in the mirror while she did her makeup, she jumped up and screamed in fright, her blue eyes practically popping of their sockets, and frankly so did I.

"I'm sorry." We said in unison as she laughed a little, she bit her tongue and shook her head, putting down her mascara. "I'm Aberdeen." She stuck out her hand as I shook it shyly. "Hi." I mumbled. I walked over to the toilet and shut the lid and sat on top of it criss-cross, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"How old is Mar-...Mor-..?" I tried to remember her name.

"Morgan? She's 14, the youngest." She looked at me and leaned against the counter.

"Oh my.." I looked down. That's just sad.. she's probably brain washed, because she doesn't seem scared in the environment she's surrounded by. I wondered, "Are you one of those girls who actually enjoy staying here and go by the rules and call Harry. 'Daddy'?" I asked, lifting my head.

"No.." She scoffed. She pushed herself off the sink counter and turned around, continuing to do her makeup.

"I'm the only girl that actu-"

Two knocks we're heard on the door, loud.

"Hey whore, are you done in their!?" I heard a girl scream from the other side. Aberdeen furiously slammed her makeup down and pulled at her roots as she turned to open the door. There stood two girls that smirked devilishly at Aberdeen.

"Oh look who it is. Cea (so you dont have to waste your time and look back at the character list, Cea is Claire Holt.) and Silva (Jessica Green). The evil twins." Aberdeen spat.

The brunette gasped and put her hand to her chest. "Abb's, I'm shocked at you!"

"Fuck off." Aberdeen stuck up the middle finger and shut the door on them. She locked the door and turned back to the mirror and stared at herself, wiping her tears.

"Dumb whore.." I heard Silva murmur as I heard the sound of heels decrease.

"You okay?" I asked.

"..Yeah." She shook her head and snapped out of her thoughts, picking up her mascara and fixing her lashes.

"What was that about?" I asked. She put her makeup away and turned to me. "I'm the only girl that actually hates it here, I get in trouble a lot with Harry.." She ignored my first question and continued from talking earlier.

___________________________________

Everyone! This chapter isn't done with writing! I have to go get ready to get my graduation dress tailored, I was gonna keep this as a draft and not publish the chapter until I came home and finished writing the rest. But you guys seem to be wanting to read more, so I felt bad, here! This is half the chapter!

I'm feeling a lot better btw.

Love you all!

x Anonyie.