1

I walked down the streets of Britain as I pulled my jacket close to me, the wind blew my hair as I felt my nose go completely numb. I shivered at the thought of being cold as goosebumps rose to the thin surface of my skin.
My phone began to ring in my hand that sat in my pocket, I pulled my phone out and slide the answer button as I placed my phone to my ear.
"Hello?" I asked as I pressed my finger to my other ear lobe so I could hear better.
Nothing.
"Hello?" I asked again. I heard muffling. I moved into the alley right next to me. "I'm sorry I can't hear you, who is this?" The wind blew harder as my hands went numb. Forget it. I went to hang up the phone.
"Hello? Keeg is that you?!" I heard my mother say in a rush.
"Mom? Yeah it's me, what's going on?" I started to say in a panic into the phone.
"Honey I'm in danger, I'm stuck in an alley. Men are coming after me!" She screamed. I heard the same scream at the end of the alley.

"Mom I'm in an alley and I think I hear you. Do you see me?" I waved my hand as I put my hand down.
"Sweetie! Call 999 and get out of here!" She screamed. My eyebrows rose.
"I'm not leaving you mom!" I yelled as I walked towards to end of the alley, looking around. I'm looking behind large boxes and tall objects.
"Mom I can't find you, where are you?" I asked into the phone.
"Behind you." I heard a man's voice and my mother voice at the same time. What?
I turned around to see a man standing behind me with a voice changer in his hand. He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. My eyes widened. He tricked me.
"I told you to run, sweetie." He said into the voice changer that sounded just like my mom's voice. My mouth lightly stayed agape as a smirk grew on his face. My eyes widened as I went to run.
"No you don't!" He said loudly- ina struggle as he ran after me and quickly grabbed me around my waist. I screamed as he pressed me hard against the brick wall.
"You should always listen to your Mother, Keegan. Mother knows best." He smirked as he smashed his lips into mine. I cried as I tried to push him off.
"You don't put your hands on me, love." He snickered as he grabbed me by my hair as he walked towards a door connected to the brick building and swung me through the door. we walked through a long grunge, trashy, abandoned looking hallway as the lights flickered. I cried in pain and fear.

"Help me!" I let out a throaty scream as it echoed through the dark hallway. He chuckled as he kicked open a back door, revealing the back of a building as a white van sat there. He opened the doors as he threw me in. He got in and got on top of me.

I screamed loudly as he grabbed duct tape and got a reasonable amount of tape as he ripped it off with his teeth and placed it on my mouth. I squirmed under his heavy weight as he smirked and shook his head while he focused on taking out a cloth and putting droplets on it.
"Goodnight, love." He smirked as he leaned over and placed the rag to my nose.
The day came to an end.

_______

I know it's short. But I think I'm gonna enjoy the story. I feel really good about the whole pranked-voice changer stuff. I thought it was clever, Harry ;)

Lmfao. gtg byee loves <3

BTW all 15 girl's plus Keegan will all have british accents, except like 3-4 girls. Those 3-4 girls will be from America that came to visit Britain and got kidnapped there. So yeah, byee :)