jake wriggled, face heating up in embarrassment "shut up" he elbowed the older.

"why? i need to brag-" heeseung's left arm slid down jake's back, rubbing jake's ass through the denim shorts "-that you took good care of me, now it's my turn" jake felt a little slap on his behind.

jake snatched the piece of paper the minute the nurse set it down, walking away..

jake literally pushed heeseung in the backseat when he got the chance, going to the driver's seat and leaving.

ignoring all heeseung's cries, whines, dirty jokes and touching during the car ride.

arriving at heeseung's apartment, jake scurried to th elevator, abusing the button until it finally opened.

empty to jake's lock he entered and quickly did the same thing to the floor buttons, seeing a confused heeseung getting out of the car.

the door started closing and jake sighed in relief. he wasn't going to admit that their little interaction earlier turned jake on.

what was he even thinking, it was in public for crying out loud.

just as jake thought he was free, a foot slotted itself between the closing elevator door, to reopen them.

and behold it was heeseung, not confused anymore. his eyes looked at jake expectantly.

oh god, he knew. jake panicked when heeseung walked closer towards him. the elevator was small and jake couldn't exactly run anywhere.

"heeseung" jake let out, his voice breaking halfway through. the latter only smirked until his body was pressed up against jake's, hands rested on the railing behind them.

"aww" heeseung cooed, his fingers tracing the outline of jake's jaw "you nervous?"

"pfft" jake played it off, staring at heeseung's shoulder. he couldn't meet heeseung's gaze right now or he'll let heeseung fuck him right there.

"my jakey is so pretty"

jake mewled at the compliment. he too confused himself why he got so worked up all of a sudden.

heeseung wasted no time, taking jake's lips to meet his. heeseung was hungry and he wanted jake.

the three weeks they spent together heeseung tried his best not to beg jake to ride him on that chair.

jake walked around the apartment in anything but normal clothes. heeseung's hoodie and boxers were sometimes even just very short boxers that highlighted the fullness of his ass and heeseung hated it.

hated he couldn't bend jae over the kitchen table and fuck him mercilessly.

heeseung's lips moved from jake's lips to his jaw, then down to his neck and collarbone, sucking hard on the exposed skin.

jake couldn't help himself either. heeseung and him had done nothing ever since the whole fiasco with sunghoon. feeling heeseung's lips on his after so long had jake's cock twitching.

the elevator opened, interrupting their heated session, however heeseung didn't stop as jake expected him to.

"jump"

"what?"

"i said fucking jump" heeseung said, hurrying jake up. jake as he was told, jumping as heeseung caught his thighs, lifting him with ease.

jake's dick rubbed against heeseung's stomach eliciting a moan that was muffled between a kiss.

heeseung stumbled his way to their apartment, fiddling for the keys in his pocket, having jake pressed up against the door.

"fuck heeseung, put me down" jake insisted through the kiss but heeseung didn't comply.

finally fitting the key, heeseung turned the lock then slammed the door shut, carrying jake to his room and throwing him on the bed.

jake chest heaved up and down, leaning back on his elbows watching as heeseung lifted his shirt over his head, throwing it aside.

leaning down, heeseung crawled over jake "like what you see?"

jake locked his fingers together behind heeseung's neck, biting his lip. "i've seen better" jake lied.

"oh?" heeseung said, eyes growing darker "who?"

jake didn't answer, pulling heeseung down into a sloppy kiss. heeseung tried pulling back but jake kissed him harder.

"jake. i'm. serious"

finally pulling away heeseung's eyes bore into jake's soul, "don't tell me you're jealous?"

"ofcourse i am" heeseung admitted "who fucked you, jake?" jake was beig a little tease, holding back the biggest laugh.

heeseung lifted himself off jake, siting next to him, folding his arms over his chest.

"i'm kidding it's no one" jake shook his head at how stubborn heeseung can be. leaning in to kiss heeseung again, the latter pushed him away.

"you're mean" he pouted, grabbing his towel.

"let's shower together, please" jake suggested as heeseung got up from the bed.

"no" heeseung said, playing childish as usual. jake lay back on his bed sighing. taking out his phone from his pocket to open his unread messages.

one particular message caught his eye though, it was from sunghoon.

penguin guy

hey jake,

you free tomorrow evening?