*( Enna Alouette x y/n )*

" What can I get for you guys today? "

You were normally the extrovert of the group so, naturally, you were supposed to say everyone's order. But you were stunned into silence because of how cute the waitress was. Your friend slightly hit you on the shoulder, and it brought you back to reality.

You gave the order, and was silent for the most part of the remaining time you were there. On the walk back to your friends house, you couldn't stop thinking about her. 

" Hey, y/n. You ok? You've been kinda quiet ever since we left the cafe. "

" What? Oh, yes, I'm alright. "

" Ok. Let me know if you need anything. "

" Thanks. I will. "

You decided to start talking more again so no one else got worried. You figured you could just go back to cafe tomorrow. When you went the next day, she wasn't there. You asked the lady at the front when she came in.

" Oh, Enna? Her shifts are from 10 to 3 on Tuesdays and Fridays. "

" Oh. Ok. Thanks. "

" No problem! "

' It's only Wednesday. 2 more days. ', you thought to yourself.

Two days later, you went back. You went every Tuesday and Friday until you decided to ask her for her number. 

" Oh yeah sure it's ( number ). ", she said.

" Nice, thanks! "

" No problem. "

You walked out feeling like you could touch the clouds. The next day, you texted her and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She responded a few minutes later saying,

" Yeah sure. Where were you thinking? "

You texted her back saying,

" The park. "

" Ok. ", she texted back. 

A few hours later, you both met up at the park. You stopped at the cafe she worked at to get drinks and continued your walk. You came across a bench and Enna sat down, so you did to.

" I don't normally get out and do things like this, so thank you. ", she said suddenly.

" Oh yeah sure, no problem. "

" You know, you're pretty cute. "

" You too. ", you said back, not thinking because your brain was echoing the words ' you're ', ' pretty', and ' cute '.

" I- I MEAN- ", you stuttered.

She laughed.

" It's fine. "

Your gaze lingered on her lips.

She must've noticed, because she slowly started leaning in. You leaned in as well. Your lips met very softly, before Enna jumped up and said,

" できれば私を捕まえてください "

and ran away.

hehehehheh im back :3