Chapter 1: Where it all begins

3rd Person Pov:

Deokjoong runs around asking his classmates for answers

"Tae Man, Tae Man. Answer to first short response question is Marseille,right?" Deokjoong looks at him, "Yeah." Tae Man answers and thinks "Right?" Deokjoong asks again to be sure "Marseille is the answer." Tae Man answers 'surely' and grabs Deokjoong's head and scratches his hair slightly, Deokjoong laughs in victory, "Alright, I got it. Hey!"
He approaches Heerak and he looks at him"Wait, I dont need you." Heerak looked at him in confusion.

Deokjoong runs to Chiyeol  "Chiyeol! Tae Man said Marseille is the answer to the first short response question." Deokjoong puts his fist up in victory "I got it."

"Hey. I heard the answers 144." Chiyeol says and walks forward while leaving Deokjoong  stunned in his place

"What? Who said?" Deokjoong asks while looking at Chiyeol "Hana said" Chiyeol replies and continues walking "Gosh, that was close" Deokjoong sa grunts and puts his head down, "How was that close, Deokjoong-ah?" Areum looks at Deokjoong who looked at her in surprise.

"Woah, Areum-ah I didn't see you! Wait, dont you and Soyeon always walk home together? Why are you walking with us?" Deokjoong asks puzzled "Calm down, I also want to walk with my other friends once in a while you know! Plus, Im walking with Chiyeol not you." Areum sassed and teased him,

Deokjoong ignores her and decided to go back to the topic, "Its over for me." Deokjoong whines, but Areum and Chiyeol ignore him, Deokjoong catches up to Chiyeol and Areum, and saw a glimpse on Chiyeol's phone, "Your still looking up on the spheres?" Deokjoong looks up and thinks making the other two do the same.

"How long have they been there now?" Chiyeol looks at the two, Deokjoong says "Has it been a year?"

"Most likely, Yeah" Areum looks behind her when she heard someone approach, "Hey Areum!" The figure hugged Areum from behind almost like a piggy back ride, "Let's go now~!" Soyeon whined,

"Yeon, I kinda told Kimchi I would walk with them today...." Areum waits and looks at the girl reaction,
"What?! You said we would walk home together!" Soyeon looks at her in disbelief.

"I said we were going to walk home together, tomorrow." Areum said emphasizing the words, Soyeon pouts and looks away. Areum sighs and looks at Chiyeol in an apologetic way.

Chiyeol just nods and chuckles motioning her to go, Areum smiles in appreciation and mouths that she'll walk home together with him another time. Chiyeol nods and let's them go.

"Come on, you big baby" Areum grabs Soyeon and drags her, while Soyeon giggles "I knew you couldn't resist me!" Areum rolls her eyes, but damn well she knew it was the truth.

Meanwhile:

"Hey, Kimchi is Areum and Soyeon dating?" Deokjoong looks at the two figures walking away, "They aren't, but everyone in the class knows that Areum likes Soyeon... Well except for Soyeon." Kimchi shrugs

"She's so dumb, I've only seen Areum smile like that around her... Anyway, lets go to a pc cafe?" Kimchi nods, "Lets go." The two walk away.

Areum Pov:

Me and Soyeon are at my house for a sleepover, we were just talking while laying around in our pajamas and watching a romantic movie.

"Hey Areum?" I look at her, "Yeah?"

"Do you like someone?" I got surprised by her sudden question, "What?" I look at her with wide eyes, "What made you think I like someone?"

"Nothing, but if you do make sure to introduce them to me if you ever get together." I look at her in confusion, "Why?" She looks back at me, "Because, I dont think I'll ever like someone. Boys dont get on my standards." She says and lies down on my bed.

I nod my head slightly feeling hurt. "Areum, what's it like to like a girl?" I choke on nothing when she asked me that, making her laugh at me. I glare at her, and she stopped laughing while obviously holding her laughter back.

"To be honest, it's the same as liking a boy I mean. But the difference I guess is, the someone I like is straight. And there's no way she's going to like me." I look at her, "Really? Then if she breaks your heart, you tell me. And I'll break her okay?" I smack her head making her whine,

"Dont do anything stupid, stupid." She glares at me, while I just smile at her. She doesnt need to know that I like her... Yeah she doesnt....

–––––––––––––––––—————————