Chapter 5

James had told Amber his plan and she was one thousand percent in. But it was getting late so they had to wait until the next morning to get their dad on board (force their dad to comply).

~~~~~~~~

 They stormed into their father's office.

"Daddy. We need your help with something!" Amber shouted as soon as she walked into his office.

Luckily he wasn't in a meeting and he confusedly responded, "Sure? What do you need?"

James was the one to talk this time and he said, "We need your help with our scheme."

Roland looked at them confused and questioned, "Scheme? What scheme?"

"Well not so much a scheme as a plan to force to people into doing something that they both really want but want pursue," James stated

Amber rocked on her heels, "Anyway, you know how Prince Hugo is the Heir to the Kingdom of Rostov now and he has to find a fiancée by his eighteenth birthday?" the king nodded, "Well him and Sofia both like each other except they refuse to tell each other and we were wondering if you could arrange something between the two with King Garrick?" 

Their father looked at both of them and then said, "I noticed what was going on between the two of them years ago. Me and King Garrick finally have a meeting planned to talk about it today."

The twins looked at their father in confusion, shock, and a little bit of awe.

King Roland noticed the faces, "I am Sofia's father. Did you think I wouldn't notice how she acts around Hugo? Even someone without ears or eyes could tell that  those two are in love."

~~~~~~~~

King Rolland was waiting outside when Sofia walked out to see why he was just standing there. She found out why he was out there when Rostov's carriage pulled up. Once Hugo stepped out of the carriage he saw Sofia and ran over. He picked her up in a hug and twirled around. The two had a small conversation before running off to go practice.

"King Garrick" Sofia's father greeted the King of Rostov.

"King Roland. What was it that you needed to talk to me about?" Hugo's father asked

"How about we talk in my office?" King Roland stated more than asked as they started walking into the palace.

Once they got to Roland's office they both sat down in some of the chairs set out inside the room.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Garrick asked.

"You have noticed how Hugo and Sofia act around each other?" Rolland asked.

Garrick looked at King Rolland "You mean how they are almost never apart and he is either over here or she is at my palace because they are head over heels for each other and refuse to admit it."

King Rolland laughed and nodded, "Ya. Amber and James brought it to my attention that it might beneficial for our kingdoms, and everyone's mental stability that we arrange a match between Hugo and Sofia."

"The same exact sentiment was brought to my attention by Axel," Garrick told Rolland.

And so they spent the rest of the day filling out the papers to make it official.

"I have the feeling I am going to have to write a letter to Sofia about this instead of telling her so she doesn't kill me." Rolland said to himself after Garrick left.

~~~~~~~~

Sofia and Hugo were practicing ice dancing flips in silence when it was broken by Hugo, "Our families are planning something right?"