"Mary, please don't."

"Dabbling in magic," Blinky continued, seeming to be a lot farther from the group than last time, "Trickster trolls herald discord and disorder–"

"Incoming!" Toby yelled, interrupting Blinky, but the six-eyed troll didn't seem to care.

Aja and Krel looked at the group that had been on screen, connecting the pieces. "So, this is what you guys do and why you are so known."

"Yeah, they watched our secrets, past and future. It was strange at first."

"We remember the armor when you were catching lighting in a bottle. But now you look different," Krel answered, turning to Jim.

"I was turned into a half-troll. Sacrificing for the good of the world, you know."

"Strange, I do not remember being around when you changed forms."

"--To both human and trollkind alike," Blinky screamed in panic before diving from the projectile, the book bouncing and tumbling away from him. The book collided with Toby's head, the boy lost the grip on his hammer as he flipped forward.

The small action caused disorder as Aaarrrgghh caught Toby, tucking the boy in his arms and rolling, nicking Jim's wheel and causing them to lose control. Claire screamed as the Vespa jerked, crashing into the ground and throwing both Claire and Toby into a nearby bush.

"Wow, talk about the domino effect," Barbara joked. "What happened to the agile group?"

"It was not my fault when I was researching," Blinky replied before Toby was ready to speak up.

Seeing the enemies taken out, Porgon laughed just as his foot caught the strange metal object lost from the Akiridion ship. He crashed into the ground and turned to face what had taken him out.

"Shiny," he said, pulling it from the dirt just as Jim emerged from the darkness, sword raised as Blinky appeared behind him. The object within Porgon's hand had begun to glow, confusing him. "Shiny thing, whoa!"

It lit up in a blue and orange ball, Jim's eyes wide as he shielded his body. In front of him, Porgon was deformed and misshaped before being sucked away, the blue blast ricocheting off Jim's shield.

Jim panted as Claire appeared behind both him and Toby. "Well, that Porgon guy sure knows how to make an exit," Toby states.

"Where'd he go? He just...vanished," Jim said while rubbing his head.

The team stared in confusion, they couldn't remember doing this. They remembered beating him but never wondering where he went.

"Why didn't we see this in Jim's storyline? This seemed really important. I think."

"I know, it's weird."

"Perhaps the trickster caused a disturbance in the continuum."

From the confused Trollhunters, the scene changed as the soft sun rays landed on a small alarm clock near the bed, music blaring from the small clock.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy

Aja groaned as she silenced the alarm clock, she let out a yawn as her feet moved to the floor. However, instead of the tired and dreadful look that everyone usually wore, Aja was awake and ready, pulling off epic moves in her mirror with her weapon.

"Aja Tarron, Warrior Princess." She blew into her serrator. "Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?" From her serious face, Aja giggled before exiting her room, finding her family already awake and at the counter.