Bio

Name: Asta Megumi Fushiguro

Age: 15

Birthday: December 22

Height: 175cm

Likes: His shikigami, Mother's cooking

Appearance:

Abilities  and Magic:

Overall Skill Level: Megumi possesses one of the highest potentials of any student at Jujutsu High regardless of age. He inherited the prized Ten Shadows Technique of the Zenin clan and is favored by the strongest mage himself. Father believes that Megumi could become as strong as he is and has stated he likely possesses even more skill and potential. 

Megumi is an exceptionally focused person and a highly disciplined combatant. He excels at keeping his cool in even the direst situations. Megumi realized what areas of his skill set he needed to improve on to become a stronger fighter. It was at this time Megumi realized he could use his cursed technique in more inventive ways, such as storing weapons inside it so he could keep his hands free for summoning shikigami.

As Megumi's physical skills continued to grow, the only thing holding him back from his true potential was his mental restraints, as noted by his father. Once Megumi stopped relying on his last resort and let his imagination flow freely, he achieved greater growth in his abilities than ever before. Megumi unleashed Mana Zone and like Yami believed he could, he defeated a Vetto with nothing but his strength. 

Megumi works well in a group and has always proven to be a valuable asset. His technique allows him to summon a variety of different aids to not only him but his entire squad. For example, his Divine Dogs allows for easier tracking and Nue provides an option for attacking targets in the air. His value as a squad member was showcased a great deal in not only the Royal Knight Exam but also the Dire Elf Incident.

Intelligence

Immense Tactical Intellect: Megumi's most reliable and imposing asset as a magic knight is his mind. He is a young genius, a cerebral fighter whose focus in a battle is to outwit his opponent rather than overpower them. Megumi assesses all threats logically and strategically deals with them. Using his advanced deducting reasoning skills, Megumi thinks of clever ways to deal with every situation as it comes. This is regularly showcased by Megumi's consistent talent for deducing his opponent's strengths and weaknesses in the heat of battle.

Megumi possesses a wealth of knowledge about jujutsu and an expert-level understanding of it, equal to that of a full-fledged Magic Knight. His fundamental understanding of sorcery enables him to take the lead on missions, or even go out on his own without much guidance. Megumi generally looks for an opponent's shortcomings to exploit after he's ascertained their abilities.

Megumi also possesses adept analytical skills. Faced with an opponent he couldn't physically hope to defeat, Megumi had to rely on his analytical skills. He accurately assessed Vetto's monstrous threat and planned accordingly. One of Megumi's most reliable skills is his ability to focus on deducing opposing cursed techniques while fighting them.