Prologue

Kira

The mass murderer who sees himself as the savior and God Of The New World.

The world is in a ruckus.

How could someone kill like this?

Was it really possible or was just a series of bizarre accidents?

If it really was a person, or a God, then who could figure out the truth?

Who was the Greatest Detective in the World?

Was there someone who could solve such a case?

Someone mysterious yet smart enough to beat the so called God 'Kira'.

Did a detective like that really exist?

Sadly there was no one like that.

No there was no private detective smart enough to beat Kira.

All criminals had to live in fear.

Every man or woman who has committed a crime will be punished by God.

That was the general consensus growing in society.

But Professor Ayanakouji would not live in fear like the common man.

"Bring Kiyotaka to me. Tell him that I have his new assignment that he needs to complete."

AN: This was just the synopsis the actual story will be updated every Saturday. Basically this is an alternative universe where L does not exist and Professor Ayanakouji tells Kiyotaka to solve the case. Just a remainder: Kiyotaka is not L. The way they approach and solve the case will be different. Kiyotaka's approach will be more like a detective rather than mindgames between himself and Light. This story will differ from canon and it is more focused on how Kiyotaka solves the case. As in, Ayanakouji is the MC and Light is the antagonist. It will be from Ayanakouji's POV and how he solves the case.

Well I've planned out everything so it's going to be easy to write lol.

Thanks for reading this book and remember to upvote and share.