Goodbye at Last(Chapter 12)

I walked into the room and I see durk in th dark just sitting there doing nothing. I have been downstairs for a couple hours now and I just thought he was upstairs watching tv. I knew he wasn't sleep because of his big ass sexy eyes, them
Mofos just pop out.

"Babe...you okay"
Him-"mhmm yuh I'm good"
"Your not tho. What's going on"
Him-"I'm straight"

Durk gets up and walks away while I'm still standing there. I get so heated instantly. I put some extra clothes in my suitcase and left. We where suppose to go to New York tomorrow but, I'm going early. I went by Tia house grabbed her and we flew out fine asses to NY.

The whole flight this nigga hasn't text or called me
I'm over stressing about that.

Unknown caller ..
"Hello"
Firm-"Hi! This is Bryant from staple law firm and I wondered if you had time to talk."
"I gave chris a lawyer already so, what is the top law firm that I couldn't get in contact with calling me for"
Firm-"Um, yes ma'am it's about your case I-"
"My case? Tf did i do"
Firm-"um, yes ma'am a Christopher standers recently told the police that you committed half of his murders with him"
"What the fuck"
Firm-"I see the news hasn't reached you yet, umm this is my number lock it in I will text you a day and time we can meet
and talk"
"K"

I immediately text durk 3 words "They got me". He immediately called and new what it was for. He told me to be calm because he knew this was coming and he will take care of everything. I most definitely need this girls trip before I go to jail for murder.

Tia & I finally landed in NY and got to our nice ass Airbnb. It had bedrooms for everyone that was coming. I can't lie being rich is kinda nice. Fuck it's great! We FaceTimed the girls to let them know we were here already. Ofc JT was talking shit. It's all love tho. I'm ready for my girls to come so I can dish this tea out.

*Friday Night*

"I'm so glad we did this"
Jt- much needed . PERIODT
Ari-Girlllllllllll
Jayda-who spilling the tea first ?
"Me"

I proceeded to tell them about the case and everything that is going on. Ofc my girls are nothing but, supportive.

Durk POV
I couldn't even do my interview with a clear mind because of lei and her case. I knew I hated that nigga, but it's something deeper about him.

"So, durk we herd you gotta new boo"
Me-"ahhh, yuh"
"That's big for the media because you and keesha were like couple goals at one point then it turned into a chrisan and blue type relationship"
Me-"and that's why it's No longer a thing"

After the interview I headed over the stage. I was about to perform my new single. Man what! I was ready but, I had a surprise for the fans first tho. The first female artist of OTF. She is raw asf. I know she a killa and she bad asf so it's only right. I brought her to the stage and introduced her. We performed our new song together and the crowd ate that shit up! After the song i gave her a hung and she went in for a kiss. Awww man I'm FUCKED.

The crowed went ouuuuuu. Surprisingly they started booing at her and started screaming Leilani name. Man she gon beat my ass. She might Fucking kill me. I tried yanking away but, I don't think it looked that way. I tell the fans it's not like that. The interviewer came on to the lil stage with me and was like " you know I got some follow up questions now"

Leilani pov
Ari-awwww hell nah
Jayda-what bitch? You see my nigga on some hoe again
Ari-lei look at durk kissing this girl
Lei- *chokes on her drink* bitch what
*All the girls Lean in and look*
JT- let's go
Lei-yurp y'all down
Tia-fuck yuh we bouta fuck that hoe up. New to otf shit me.

All the girls get dressed. Everything they have on it fight ready. Leilani tied up her hair and laces up her shoes. These bitches look like they bouta go jack somebody for they shit. They all hop in the truck and the driver already knew what was about to go down.

They arrive to the concert.
"Tickets ma'am"
All the girls -"Do you know who tf we are! Talking bout tickets"
"I can't let y'all in with no tickets"
JT- Tf, here's yo tickets hoe *throws 10 bands down"
"Yuh they good!"

They girls head straight for backstage and wait on durk.
In walks the new female he signed. Tia stands up and walks to her and looks her up and down.

Cash-"umm, can I help you, You like what you looking at"
Tia-"Bitch I will fucking kill you"
JT-"Bitch we will end yo fucking career*
*lei staring at the girl while the other girls are ready to fight"
Cash-*laughs* my nigga durk won't let that happen
Lei-"that's it"

Leilani storms towards cash and punches her smack dead in the face. Then comes in with a left hook. Cash ate that shit and push's lei to the wall and tries to choke her. Lei takes her secret knife from her sleeve and holds it to to cashes throat. Cash looks at lei and says you won't do shit.

Durk pov
"MAN WHAT!"
I started something with that shit! As I'm about to go into another song. My dawg black rolled up to me and whispered in my ear that lei was back stage and she had a knife or something. I instantly thought she was about to kill cash. Damn this girl don't play. I can't wait to marry this crazy ass girl. She matches my energy.

I yell to the fans "Ill be right back". I run fast as I can to the backstage lounge and soon as I bust through the door, cash was on the floor and lei was on top. They both had knives to each others throat. Jayda & Ari had they feet on top of cash and Tia kicked the knife out cash hand. JT messy ass was the host recording and shit.

"What tf is going on"
Lei-"what's going on? Nigga you fucking out here fucking yo artist while I'm pregnant with your child"
"Pregnant? Wait baby we didn't do anything she kissed me"
Lei-"you know what I don't need you be happy with this hoe"

As soon as lei opens the door. There go the feds waiting for her.

"Leilani Alexander ? Your under arrest for 10 counts of Murder in the first degree & manslaughter. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

Thanks for reading💖