Training with Him

Y/N POV

I saw my BMW waiting for me so I went towards it hoping my mother was there, but it was not her. Instead, there was my personal driver Kai who was 25 years old. I got in and greeted Kai.

"Hey Kai"

"Hey Y/N, how was your first day?"

"It was good, I met my childhood bestie Ruby and I made other friends"

"Nice"

After chatting with Kai for a while we finally reached home. Hana must be at home as she comes home early. Once I entered the house I found her watching TV in the living room.

"Hey Hana"

"Hello sis"

"How was your day?"

"It was good I made many friends, what about you?"

"I also made friends. Also, I met my childhood best friend Ruby. Do you remember her?"

"Ya I remember, she moved out of Japan when I was 6 right?"

"Yep. bye imma go change," I said and went upstairs

I washed my face, applied some moisturizer, changed into an oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts, and went downstairs. I then grabbed a protein bar and decided to watch some Jujutsu Kaisen. After 2 episodes it was 4:45 so I decided to go and do my Homework. I only had Math Homework to do. Since it was the first day we did not get much homework. I am a math expert so I finished my homework in 15 minutes. I still had half an hour before I needed to go to Cristiano's house. I decided to change into a Nike shirt and a Nike pair of shorts. I also grabbed a pair of socks and went downstairs. 

"Ready to go to Ronaldo's house sis?"

"Yep"

"Have Fun"

"Thanks, I will"

I then grabbed my bag which contained my water bottle, my football boots, and my phone. I went outside and got in my car.

"Hey Kai"

"Hi Y/N, I heard you are training under the famous Cristiano Ronaldo"

"Yep Kai today is my first-day training with him"

"Good luck I know you will do well"

"Thanks, Kai"

I decided to play a song.

"What song do you want me to play Kai? It is your choice today"

"Maybe Blinding Lights by the Weekend"

"Ok, it is a good choice"

After the song ended we reached Cristiano's house.

"Bye Kai"

"Bye Y/n"

I then went and rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing Georgina Rodriguez.

"Hello Y/N"

"Hi Geo"

"Come inside, Cristiano and jr are in the backyard"

"Thanks, Geo"

On my way to their backyard, I met Alana and Mateo. "Hey guys, how are you?" I asked."We are fine how are"asked Mateo. "I'm fine," I said and ruffled Mateo's hair." By the way, where is Eva?," I asked. "She is in the backyard," said Alana. "Thanks, Alana," I said and went to the backyard.

I then saw a cute sight. Eva was playing football with Cristiano Sr and Jr.

"Hey Y/n," said Cris Jr.

"Hey Cris," I said.

"Hello, Eva and Cristiano Sr," I said

"Hello Y/n," said Cristiano Sr.

"Hi Y/N," said Eva and hugged me. I hugged her back

"Ready to start your training?" asked Sr.

"Yes I am ready," I said.

" From today you and Cris Jr. will undergo intense training so keep up," said Cristiano Sr.

Me and Cris Jr. looked at each other and smirked."Yes we will" both of us replied

And that is how my intense training with the world's greatest football player began.

After 2 hours of intense training, "That is enough for today" said Cristiano Sr.

"You both did well today," said Cristiano Sr.

"Thanks," said Cris Jr. and I at the same time

I felt very sweaty and wanted to take a shower. We then went to their living room.

"Come Y/N let us eat," said Georgina 

"I'm sorry Geo but next time, I gotta go home and take a shower," I said.

"Ok I understand, Do you want me to call your mom?" she asked.

" It is ok, no need I will call my driver," I said

" Ok," she said.

I took my phone out and called Kai.

"Hey Kai can you come and pick me up"

"Sure Y/N wait for 5 minutes"

"Kay," 

"Bye Cris Jr and Sr, see you tomorrow," I said

"Bye Y/n," they said.

"Bye Geo, Alana, Mateo, and Eva," I said

"Bye Y/n," they said

Exactly after 5 minutes Kai came and I got into the car and greeted him.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Kai"

"So how was your training?"

"It went well, I learned new skills"

"Good"

After a few minutes, we reached home. I went inside and found my parents playing ludo with Hana.

"Hey Guys," I said

"Hello Y/N, How was your training?" asked my mom

"It was good, I learned a few new skills," I said

"We are having Lasagna for dinner," said Hana.

"Nice, I'm going and take a shower" I replied.

I went upstairs, took the oversized hoodie and shorts I was previously wearing, and placed it on the table in my bathroom. I then showered and changed into my clothes. After that, I put on my home slippers and went downstairs. 

"Come on Y/n let us eat," said my father

"Okay Dad," I said

We then ate the delicious lasagna and talked about our first day at school. After completing our scrumptious meal, we said goodnight to each other and went to our respective rooms. I did my nighttime routine, read a book, listened to some music, and went to sleep 

To Be Continued