"Wait for me, Veldora. I'll release you soon," I muttered to myself and spread my wings to fly.

Velzard: "(Huh, he did care for that little boy.)"

Rudra: "He may be cunning, but he's nothing more than that."

Rimuru: "(This looks bad, what am I going to do against a real dragon who is 100x more powerful than me?)"

After Rimuru had flown away, those who remained sprang into action.

Benimaru grasped the situation on the battlefield and started giving out the appropriate commands. At the same time, he sent out a 'Telepathy Net' to the remaining executives in the city, quickly shifting them to an emergency position.

Rimuru: "Well, Benimaru is surely a reliable general."

Benimaru: "Thanks for your praises, Rimuru-sama."

Shuna: "(Please be safe, big brother.)"

Shion: "Just give me the command to crush the enemy, Young Master!" Shion shouted in rage.

Benimaru: "Calm down, Shion. I believe first I need to observe the situation before giving any unnecessary commands. We can't let Rimuru-sama down."

Shion: "Damn right."

Guy: "(Huh, that Benimaru there and the one here look quite different. Simply put, he looks quite strong there. But how in this short amount of time? An evolution? That can't be.)"

Leon: "He did get some good subordinates, I guess."

Clayman: "Haha, what do you mean by Demon Lord, Leon? They are just pawns standing in the way."

Rimuru: "(This guy sure talks a lot, but right now I don't have time to think about him.)"

Souei dispatched his 'Clones' to various locations to gather information.

Meanwhile, Diablo was at the peak of his excitement.

"Kufufufufu! Did you see that, everyone? Rimuru-sama is finally going to show his serious side!"

Diablo: "Kufufu, truly marvelous."

Gracia: "You talk like he's never fought seriously with anyone before."

Guy: "So much excitement just to see him die," Guy said mockingly.

Diablo: "What did you say, Guy?" Diablo said with a creepy smile and tick marks on his head.

Shion replied to Diablo in astonishment, "Fool! No matter what he does, Rimuru-sama is always wonderful. We must save our excitement for later and now focus on crushing the enemy!"

Diablo: "Kufufu."

Zalario: "Are you just ignoring that a random weak monster is calling you a fool?"

Diablo: "Kufufu, no matter how she is, she is in a higher position than me. That's why I have to respect Shion-dono."

Shion: "Haha, it looks like you're not that bad after all."

Diablo: "Kufufu, thanks for the praise. Though, I still think I am suited more for the no.1 secretary position."

Shion: "Keep dreaming, demon."

Rimuru: "(At least ask me who I want.)"

For the demons summoned by Rimuru, this was even more of a supreme pleasure. Their faces were full of joy, and they were filled with energy because now was their time to be of service. It was obvious from their demeanor how long they had been waiting for this moment. As if to prove the depth of Rimuru's anger, their terrible power of destruction was about to be unleashed.

Rudra: "Tch, insects."

Dino: "Huh, what a powerful force truly."

Velgrynd: "You can't win only with quantity. I am going to crush every single one of them and send them to an even darker place than hell."

Testa: "Ara, you can try, Velgrynd-sama. We are not going down that easily, you know."

Ultima: "Haha, even if you send us to the eternal void, we are going to come back and beat your ass."

Velgrynd: "You little demons. You may be the primordials, the oldest demons, but I don't see any of you as even a little threat."

Carera: "Haha, I can't wait to see the look on your face when your little lover will be on the verge of dying."

Velgrynd: "Now, you shitty demons... You really pissed me off."

Rudra: "It's not time. Let them bark all they want."

Velgrynd: "Damn right, Rudra. I will protect you."

Rudra: "Yeah, I believe in you."