CHAPTER-2

...

Dino nodded back, thinking it was a good thing.

"That's right. Dino is correct, we must get rid of this irregularity, Masayuki. In the unlikely event that Rudra is resurrected through Masayuki, there is no guarantee that it won't affect Michael-sama."

Dino- who is the masayuki now

Guy- Resurrection through masayauki? ( Did i won the game. looks like this masayauki guy is the one of the reincarnation of rudra and the only source for him to reviev..
And feldway wants to kill him . He is already on a way take down the empire)

Rudra- masayuki? This guy might be my reincarnation...but did i lost?? Looks like feldway and Michael really played me .

Velgrynd- rudra what happened to him..
Curse you feldway i won't allow you to harm rudra .. (even if rudra died i will Resurrect him no Matter what even if I have to spend countless years to collect his souls
But first that masayuki guy he is true reincarnation of rudra i have to protect him)

Feldway - huh? Did we failed to kill velgrnd? How did rudra's born in this world i cant' a see possibility to reincarnated him in a cardinal world again...

MIchael-look like we somehow miscalculated.. if that masayauki guy and i stay in the same world it will be hard for me to use rudra's skills we have to eliminate him quickly...

Rimuru- ( masayuki seems like japenes name.. am i am not the only reincarnated person here?)

Kondo- did we failed to protect his majesty?? Kondo- said in disbelief

Damrada- looks like

I didn't say anything, Dino thought, but he was careful not to show it on his face. He nodded his head in agreement. He knew that the logic was warped, but he wasn't so good-natured as to point it out here, so he was inclined to let people do as they pleased.

The others were similar, and none of them expressed their opinions. Feldway continued his explanation.

Dino- (i am really trying to seek information but why?)

"Now that Veldora is deep in that troublesome labyrinth, our next target is Masayuki. If we start with that and reduce their strength one by one, he'll have no choice but to come out of his hole."

'If he doesn't come out, we'll just cut off his other forces,' Feldway said.

Velodora- me in labyrinth? Who's labyrinth

Ramiris - a A Labyrinth ramiris !!!! shout with excited face...

Guy- (they are trying to Target Veldora... he said veldora is in a troblesome Labyrinth.. the only troblesome Labyrinth i can think of is ramiris ofcoursw.. but why ramiris let him stay in her labyrinth )

Velgrynd was angry again her hate toward feldway is rising littel by littel

Lumnias- other forces are the perhaps talking about us... ( And that evil dragon its better if they just killed him but without him our win chances are gonna decreased by a lot)

Rimuru- what are you gonna do veldora
Looks like you are in trouble..

Velodora-kuhahahaha rimuru don't worry about me . don't underestimate me i am the strongest true dragon alive in this world there's no one can defeat me

Feldway - strongest my ass.. we left you for last because you are weakest haha

Velzard - don't get ahead of yourself littel bro