Diana looks at him with her rose eyes as staring at his jewel blue orbs.

"Come back with me and our daughter to Obelia...I promised you and Athanasia will be taken care of well and don't worry about the concubines, I kicked them all out. Come back to me, Diana" Claude pleads her sincerely and kindly which Diana looks at him.

'Maybe I can go back to him with Athy....He doesn't have any black magic trace on him. But...'-Diana

"The beautiful Athanasia, the forgotten and abandoned Crown Princess of Obelia was executed alongside with her nanny, Lilian York..."

"By her father, the cold-hearted Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia, for a crime she didn't commit and the cold-hearted Emperor didn't felt any remorse after finding out she was innocent"

'I can't go back. I just can't go back where Athy is supposed to die...After all, what I worked for to protect her and Lilian from that ill-fated ending. I can't go back with you' Diana thought and she can't trust Claude.

She couldn't trust Claude by knowing that how the book of Fate wanted him to be the cold-hearted Emperor who killed his daughter of the woman he loved.

Along with Lilian, her dear and close friend.

"I can't go back to Obelia, Emperor" Diana said as removing her hand from his grip while she felt her heart trembling.

"I can't leave this former life unlike before, I'm now the currently the First Princess of Siodonna and everyone in Siodonna knows who I am. Athanasia is recognized as one of the princesses of Siodonna. I can't go back with you... I'm sorry" Diana looks away as she felt hurt by her indifference but she did in order to protect Athanasia from that sicking fate.

She feared that Athanasia might turn into the forgotten princess of 'Lovely Princess' and she will be abandoned and executed by Claude, her father.

It will be all for nothing.

Claude stared her as Diana couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"Huh, is that so? Very well then...But still, you are mine, Diana. And my feelings for you won't change...I will do whatever it takes to get you back" Claude soon said which surprises Diana by his choice of words.

'Wait, what?'-Diana

Meanwhile with others~

"Goodness's sake, I should've taken you to Obelia to know how the Emperor looks like... It's a miracle he haven't demand your punishment, Amita" Indira said in relief as looking at her sister Amita.

She had her hood down and revealing her beautiful face, she has a long, black hair into a single, thin and long braid, her dark gray eyes and her complexion brown.

"I apologize, Indira. I didn't know that was the Emperor...I hope Her Highness, Princess Diana is doing alright with the Emperor and especially finding out her true heritage...What will happened with the Princess Athanasia?" Amita asked to her sister along with Dalia and Lily who was there too.n

The three women didn't know what to say since this was now a political problem.

"Honestly, I don't know, Lady Amita. I don't know what His Majesty will do with Lady Diana and the Princess" Lily spoke up as she wasn't unsure with upcoming yet unknown future for them.

Lilian really thought Diana and Athanasia would live happily and safe in Siodonna as passing the fated day of Athanasia's 18 birthday.

But now, those hopes were crushed and she didn't know what to do.