Yup, he was having Lippe tea.

'Huh? Diana is a Royal Princess? I can't believe but then again, Al Noor name is only used by the true royal members of the Royal Family...' Claude thought as he soon recalls why Anaya was so protective to Diana.

Because they are sisters.

"So, did the previous Sultana had a..."-Claude

"No, goodness, no. Anaya and I are blood related sisters. We came from the same parents"-Diana

"But the Sultana doesn't really look like you"-Claude

"We're fraternal twins, I inherited my mother's appearance while Anaya inherited my father's appearance. I was born in night while Anaya was born in the morning" Diana soon explained as both her and Sultana had separated birthdates.

Diana was born in April 16 at night while Anaya born in April 17 at morning.

'So that explains lot...' Claude thought and he felt little embarrassed by thinking that Diana's mother, the Late Sultana Esther had lover that conceived Anaya and thinking they were half sisters.

Who can blame him?

Almost every king to emperor had a harem of beautiful women and had multiple mistresses.

And he did came from the Late Emperor and his late mother who was a commoner as well, his mistress.

"But why you kept it hidden? Why did you kept it away from me?" Claude soon asked her as his tone soften and he sounded slightly sad and almost betray.

Diana looks at him with struggled expression which she signs and knowing why.

"What else why? I didn't want to be those princesses who marry a prince from another kingdom...I never like the life of a Royal and I've experienced the hardships of being one of the legal heirs to the throne. I wanted to live my life as free which I and Anaya decided to hide my identity and no one knew from the outside how I look like...I made it the best of it to become a dancer and life a free-spirited life" Diana explained to Claude and her reasons to hide it.

'That's...true, living as royal can be a burden...And I am thankful that she didn't turn out like those princesses who are willing to marry a stranger for the sake of their families...Ugh, I can't imagine those bugs going after her' Claude thought bitterly about if Diana wed a prince who wasn't him.

That thought made Claude turn the atmosphere around him dark and giving a menacing aura around him.

"Emperor, are you okay?" Diana asked in worried by seeing Claude being pissed about something.

"Suddenly, I feel in a bad mood...I apologize, I think I saw a "bug" in my mind" Claude soon said which Diana looks at him in confusion by his words.

'He really did picture me with another man?' Diana thought in little shock.

I mean she's as beautiful as a fairy or a goddess.

She's a beauty you can't take your eyes off.

"Diana, why did you disappear with Lilian York? Did it has something to do with Roger Alpheus?" Claude soon asked her which Diana looks at him in some shock when he mentioned Duke Alpheus's name.

'He brought up that man's name? What?' Diana thought in pure shock while Claude noticed her expression as he bitterly chuckles.

'So it was him...That cocky mutt...How dares he...' Claude thought angrily.

"Diana, whatever he done to you to make you leave Obelia, I promised he won't go near you or our daughter...So" Claude soon moves himself towards Diana and say down besides her and holds her hand.