𝟎𝟐: 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Oh, um..." Penelope turned to a random guy, pointed at him, and yelled in a British accent, "Someone pushed my little brother out of a tower window! Winter is coming on whoever did it!"

People started shouting at each other.

Sikowitz shouted over his class, "All right, all right, very good, quiet down!"

They took their seats.

"Now that we're all loosey and/or goosey, the time has come for our newest students to tackle..." Sikowitz started and stomped his feet, making his class do the same before saying, "The Bird Scene!"

Penelope hated the Bird Scene. It took her four tries before she finally realized that she had to believe in herself and claim that she did it right no matter what Sikowitz says. It was stupid that she practically had to have a tantrum just so she can be a part of a play.

"Tori, the stage is yours, though, you can't take it home," Sikowitz told her.

Tori asked, "Can I ask you a quick question before I start?" Jade groaned loudly and Penelope giggled at that. "So—"

"Just do your best," Sikowitz said. "Action!" He sat down.

"Okay," Tori said. She set her play aside and started the scene using a southern accent.

Penelope was distracted by Tori's ugly ass sandals. Why did she wear those things? They were hideous. She would gladly burn them if she got them. She wouldn't even accept them if they were a gift. Not even Isadora would give her those ugly sandals.

She wondered who designed those sandals.

Tori bowed her head dramatically and then looked up, asking, "How was that?"

Sikowitz asked, "What do you mean?"

Tori asked, "Did I do the scene right?"

Penelope groaned, because they had to hear that drivel again.

"Oh! No, not at all," Sikowitz told her.

"Okay," Tori replied. "Then what did I do wrong?"

"You'll have to perform the scene again tomorrow and get it right, or else you cannot be able to be in Andre's play or any other," Sikowitz told her as he made her take a seat.

Tori asked, "But can you tell me what I did wrong?"

"No, I can't," Sikowitz replied.

Tori asked, "I don't get any feedback?"

"That is correct," Sikowitz responded.

Tori started, "But—"

"Drive-by acting exercise," Sikowitz interrupted. "You're all terrified dolphins, go!"

Penelope got up and started jumping up and down making dolphin sounds, with everyone else.

Sikowitz said, "Live the fear! Live the fear!"