𝟎𝟐: 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

In Sikowitz's class, Penelope watched Jade and Cat act out their part in a play

In Sikowitz's class, Penelope watched Jade and Cat act out their part in a play. Cat held an overly large pig stuffed animal.

"Betsy, Betsy, that animal's delicious flesh can keep us all alive for another week," Jade said, using a voice that from the late 1800s.

Using a matching voice, Cat said, "I don't wanna be alive without Poncy! This pig is everything to me that my daddy never was and I'll be ding-dang—" She got hit in the face with a ball, causing her to fall down with a scream.

Exasperated, Jade said, "Sikowitz!"

"What?" asked Sikowitz, like he didn't just throw a ball at one of his students.

Cat got up, holding a hand to her cheek, "You hit me in the face with a ball."

"Oh, come on," Sikowitz said. "A truly great actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her."

"But it really hurt," Cat stated. The bell rang for lunch. "Ooh, lunch, yay!" She ran out of the class, nearly knocking Penelope to the ground in her excited haste.

Sikowitz called, "Learn your lines! I want everyone off book tomorrow!"

After watching Beck's, Robbie, and André's part of the play, Sikowitz said, "Ready, drive-by acting exercise

After watching Beck's, Robbie, and André's part of the play, Sikowitz said, "Ready, drive-by acting exercise. You're all angry Englishmen. Go."

The only accents that Penelope knew were from the book series Skulduggery Pleasant, but that was Irish, and the show, Game of Thrones.

Robbie said, "I insist you tell me who sat on my crumpet."

"My grandmummy went to the loo while I snogged the prime minister."

"This flock of whip-poor-wills is bothering my trousers," André said.

"Good heavens, there's a dead cockroach in my brassiere," Cat said.

"For the last time, I told you that doors are for people with no imagination," Penelope said, pointing at Beck, who looked flustered.

"Penelope, that's Irish," Sikowitz told her.