A/n

:) jadeluvvsvfx gave me the idea of making this bc of how obsessed we are w obanai😍😍😍

Like in all my designs this design is optional and it's just there to help you know the situation better

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Collab of Jean and Kiana who is the one who colored it)

BACKSTORY TIMEEEE

So basically your birth name was unknown but you were orphaned at the age of 6, due to the demon known as Kokushibo attacking your family, leaving you as the lone survivor.The attack left you blind in your left eye and traumatized asf(real).

You were taken in along side many other orphans by Gyomei Himejima who raised you as his own.

You grew a bond with the youngest child and one of the middle children named Kaigaku, until the night a demon attacked.

You and the youngest child were the only who hadn't run, who had to witness your siblings being killed, all over again.

Gyomei had protected the surviving two but once police came he was arrested.

The youngest tried saying it was a demon but the police took it as her saying Gyomei killed your siblings, yet they never believed you when you said Gyomei didn't kill them.

He was sentenced to death and you were sent to live with your youngest sister in a foster home, the family soon adopted you both.

After a year, you had become a demon slayer at the age of 12 and you were recruited by Amane Ubuyashiki to the demon slayer corps, getting to skip final selection and be trained by a personal trainer under the family.

Fast forward 8 years, now you're 20 and Hashira rank.

One thing though, you worked behind the scenes, none of the hashira knew anything about you, your gender, looks, personality, strength, nothing. All because you refused to show your face among people who had become hashira properly, not given a advantage like you had. The Ubuyashiki family respected your conditions and let you sit in a separate room during meetings, so you can talk freely.

:)

Hope this makes sense

(One of teh first designs but this is the uniform)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(One of teh first designs but this is the uniform)