Chapter 29

(Y'all grab some tissues this maybe the end of this story I never intended for a happy ending I'm sorry my dear readers)

Inumaki fought against Yuji screaming at him but each time his curse speech was almost activated Yuji would cover his mouth eventually ripping part of his uniform stuffing it in his mouth Inumaki protested to no avail tears streamed down his face as he heard the on slot of fighting and screaming.
"I can't let them through not yet not over my dead body!" Y/N pulled more blood out her knees buckling but still fighting. "I WONT LET YOU THROUGH I WONT LET YOU WIN!" Standing against her barrier and continuing to make weapons she could feel her heart slowing. "I will never stop fighting as long as I live if it means he can continue to live!" Thoughts of Inumaki ran through her head tears sprang in her eyes. "My- my only regret is not getting to spend more time loving him.." Her mind slowly began to fog up. "Inumaki please find my body and know I loved you more then life itself..." pulling the last of the blood from her heart and body she re enforced the barrier one more time before collapsing and bleeding out...
After three hours Inumaki made his way down to sewers finding Y/N body laying pale and he wrist slit he collapsed to his knees sobbing picking up her body and holding her close begging her to wake up and finally he pressed a kiss to her lips as if it was a fairy tail and she would wake. "I'm sorry Y/N let's get you home." He picked her up carrying her out of the sewer everyone turned facing them gasping and tears even forming Gojo approached taking the body so he could take her to the morgue.

(8 month time skip)
Inumaki sit in front of Y/N grave to talk to her.
"I've improved, I don't cry anymore, I don't call your name anymore. I wonder if your proud of me, I still miss you but. It's fine I'll wait. I'll do better I love you."
A breeze blows drifting Inumaki's hair as a tear falls onto the ground he lays flowers before sitting and watching the clouds hoping Y/N looks back at him.