𝐂𝐡. 21 : end of combat training.

Start from the beginning

a bored Tenya was in there--

Touching my ear piece, I reported to Midoriya and y/n, ¨Good news! I found the room! Bad news, Tenya is in here..¨ Not even a second later, Midoriya's voice was heard; ¨GOOD JOB URARAKA! PLEASE HURRY UP, OR ILL BE TURNED INTO A CHICKEN NUGGET BEFORE YOU EVEN START FIGHTING!¨

¨Ill try my best!¨ I then got back to the matter at hand. 'I should try sneaking in.. and if i'm successful, I can touch the bomb!' Thinking about it, I went with the plan and touched both of my feet and whisper-yelled, ¨Zero gravity!¨

'That should help me without making any footstep noises..'

I tried sneaking pass him by hiding behind some pillars and then quickly moving behind another when he wasn't looking. Although.. that didn't last long before he spotted me.

¨HEY! NICE TRY SNEAKING BY ME! Although that didnt work, at all..¨

¨WELL LET ME TELL YOU MISTER, ITS REALLY HARD SNEAKING BY WITH CONSTANT 'BOOMS' AND 'BAMS' BEING MADE DOWN THERE! ITS LIKE THEY ARENT EVEN JOKING AROUND, BUT JUST HAVING A WAR!!--¨

¨Ill.. have to agree with you-- its quite scary with that blonde Pomeranian currently at war with that Midoriya kid--¨ He stopped to point that out. ¨I KNOW RIGHT! Hes also REALLY scary..¨ I then crossed my arms and rubbed my arms as chills ran through my body.

¨Well.. yeah. Alright, back to the topic at hand-- GIVE UP, HERO! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE ON WINNING TOWARDS A FASTER OPPONENT THAN YOU!¨ Tenya stood tall as he then pointed at me.

¨No way! YOUR GONNA KILL EVERYONE AROUND THE BLOCK! AND MIND YOU-- THATS A DANGEROUS WEAPON YOU HAVE BEHIND YOU! Also, why did you need it so big and noticeable??¨ I stopped to ask. He shrugged, ¨I dont know, Villains tend to do that.¨

¨Oh. Alright then.¨ Not even a second later, he charged at me, ready to kick with his engine quirk. I yelped before quickly hiding behind a pillar which he kicked the side of with his right leg, leaving a crack. He jumped back, wincing when he added pressure to his leg.

Noticing the crack, I decided to take advantage and zero-gravity the pillar, making it weightless. Looking back at Tenya, I noticed that he was getting ready to attack again, so I then grabbed both sides of the pillar and brought it backwards, which made the pillar somehow break from the floor and roof. [ If yall have watched mha and still remember this episode, shush. This is MY VERSION. (Also bc I barely remember most parts of mha episodes (everything).]

I dont know why, but Tenya still came towards me with his quirk without being intimidated to the giant pillar version of a baseball in my hands. I readied myself to actually play baseball, but instead of baseball, pillarwhack.

He quickly got close enough for me to whack him towards the wall which might have broken some bones and left a crack, which I winced at. ¨Oh! Right!" Dropping the giant pillar, I quickly made my way to the bomb, stumbling for a bit since the constant "booms" and "bams" were no joke. 'WHY ARE THEY TAKING THIS SO SERIOUSLY!?!'

Just as I was about to hug the bomb to end this suffering and the constant war below, it disappeared as if I was hallucinating. I looked around in shock and also to see where the bomb has gone, I heard Tenya clearing his throat. Quickly turning around, I saw him next to the bomb, patting it.

"Hah! Too slow, Hero!" He mocked.
"AUGH! COME ON!" I stomped my foot down.
"If I touched it, We could have been done with all of this and—" 'BOOM' "..that."

He shrugged. "Pomeranian kid wants to win, and he gave me a full on lecture on how I shouldn't rig it all up." He flinched at the memory.

"Oh. Yeah— right. I forgot how angry he gets— it's like he would break a full on war of you even breathed in his presence! Anyways.. this is out of character, but uh.. are you good since I uh, smacked you into a wall like a mosquito with a pillar?"

"Now that you mention that—" he hugged his stomach, "you might have broken one or two  ribs.." I winced at that, "Sorry.."

"It's alright, glad you checked in with me. Alright, let's finish this." He sighed. "Right.."

Tenya instantly charged at me without a second thought. Yelping, I dodged to the side, which in return, made him zoom past you.

Looking back, I saw him stop and turn around looking as if he was ready to charge again. Taking the sign, I quickly turn around and began to sprint towards the bomb as he began to charge at me.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. Me slowly running towards the bomb while Tenya was on my tail, getting closer to me by the second.

"BOOM"

A even louder and powerful boom shook the whole building, heck I could have sworn that it destroyed some part of the building!

The force that shook the whole building sent me flying (maybe Tenya flied too, but oh well 🤷‍♀️) towards the bomb.

I opened both my arms and legs, ready to hug the bomb, until..

"HEROES WIN!"

[ + — — — + ]

IVE RETURNED!

Sorry if this took long, but I moved houses and uh..

Writers block 😓

Also because I didn't know how to start the chapter and kept on forgetting and thinking how to write other parts in this chapter 😭

But Dw y'all, I'll work my butt off and start writing more, also since next week I don't have school! (October break 🥳)

ALR!

I LOVE YALL!

And

C'YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER‼️

<3