Chapter 4

At morning ~
4:00 am ~

Euwoo woke up before Y/n and went in kitchen for drinking water but he looked so tensed. He sat there with a sad look. A black hair colour girl with blue eyes come out from her room while yawning. She confused to see Euwoo there.

?? : What are you doing here early in the morning?

Euwoo : I am upset Sara aunty....

She sat beside him.

Sara : Why?

Euwoo : Few days ago, I heared mama talking with an uncle. He is taunting her that she have noo one beside her. Nobody loves my mama...She is all alone. Whyy?

Sara mind : What can I tell him?

Sara : N-No...Its not like that...Look your Ethan uncle is always stay beside your mom.

Euwoo : Nooo not him! I want myy Dada!! I am sure my dada loves my mama soo much!! Rightt?

Sara : Okay....let's have breakfast.

She said while standing up ignoring his question.

7:00 a.m~

Y/n also woke up and they are having breakfast.

Y/n : I think you should not visit us frequently Sara...

Sara : Huh? Why?

Y/n : Because you have a good job and house. Then why you should stay with us at this old rusted apartment? You have to focus on your life too. I can't involve everyone in my problems. You already helped me a lot.

Sara : Y/n! I am not everyone!! You are my best friend!!

Y/n : But....

?? : Yes! After all you are our friend!

They turned to see a boy in casual outfits standing there.

Euwoo : Ethan Uncle!!

He ran towards him and he picked him up in his arms.

Ethan : Hey little champ!

Y/n : How coming here Ethan?

Ethan : For meeting you and little champ. And today I will take care of him  and picked him up from school as you are working now.

Ethan : Thank you uncle!! I was so scared last night!!

Y/n : Thank you so much...

Ethan : No worries!! And Y/n how's your new job? Your boss is strict or not?

Hearing his name Y/n smile faded and a hurt look visible on her face.

Sara : Umm...Actually...His b-boss is Shu-

Euwoo : YES! HE IS SO STRICT!! He make my mamaa workk oveltime!

Ethan : Ohh! That's rude!! But what is his name?

Y/n : S-Shu Kurenai....

His smiled faded away and his whole body tensed up hearing his name. Some mix emotions take place in his eyes. Guilt, Fear, Hurt, Scared.

Ethan : O-Oh! S-Shu...

Silence filled the whole room. It is broke by a voice.

Euwoo : Mama!! Don't youu getting late for officee!

Y/n : Oh yeah! I should go now!

She about to leave but stopped by Ethan.

Ethan : Let me drop you. Your office is not at a walking distance.

He dropped her at her office and went to drop Euwoo school.

Shu's pov

I was waiting at the door for Y/n to come then I saw her coming out of a car with a boy. I clenched my fists. I can't see his face clearly because he was inside the car. I went to my cabin before they saw me.
Then she knocked at the door and enter my cabin. I asked her to do some files.

At lunch time ~

Shu : I hope you remember what I told you yesterday miss Y/n? No phone calls!

Y/n : Yeah I know Sir. Thanks for reminding me again.

After everyone have my
lunch,
I was just roaming here and there but I bumped into a girl causing her to lose balance. She was about to fall but I caught her by waist and pulled her closer to me.

 She was about to fall but I caught her by waist and pulled her closer to me

Our bodies are so close to each other that I can feel her heartbeat. I just can't take my eyes of her angelic eyes. She is still so beautiful...but just one thing change in her eyes that is I can see stress, hurt, sad in her eyes. Today, I noticed that she worn very old clothes. Is that what I did to her? N-No I don't! I came back to my senses when she tried to get out of my grip. I leave her.

Shu : Watch where you going.

She went in my cabin and start doing the files.

At 6:00 pm ~

It's time for everyone going but I again stop her and make her do some files.
She do the files. I impressed by her work. She is very talented.
She is about to go but a question come in my mind so I asked her.

Shu : Wait!

To be continued....

What do you think Shu gonna asked?