[i.. have a confession]

Punz
-
I smiled holding him close on the couch I railed him on I made sure he was in my hoodie and some boxers we weren't going anywhere I was just in sweats and a shirt.

As expected the door was being banged on - but not to as who I expected.

"You fucking assholes" girls screamed from behind the door.

"Oh my fucking god" I groned, "I expcted the nosie police not them"

Sapnap groned and bigrongly got up and inched the door opened - with a hot little limp. "What you want? Did you not hear my boyfriend fuck me? This is my aftercare time now"

He asked very  annoyed.

"You really had to be that damn loud?" She hissed.

"Not my fault he wanted to fuck me so hard" he snaped, "you can't do shit that he wants me and my fat ass and not you!"

"You just had to come a whore abt getting what we tried hard for" the girl hissed slapping my boyfriend.

I growled and got up walking over as he pushed her back.

"Don't fucking hit me or were gonna find out why I transferred here mid year" Sapnap snapped cranky, "I was just fine cuddled with my boyfriend but no his jealous whore for brains had to come and ruin my cuddle time"

"You had ehnogh our--" the other girl said.

"I'm not shareing my arm space" I snapped, "only one person can come cuddle me whenever HE wants. And HES not you"

"Youre confused dear you want me~" sadie said.

"I'm not confused I just dubbole checked it on my damn couch"  I snapped, "im not confused you are by being played for 4 - 6 years because I was scared to come out"

"Yeah so this glock  made you?" Rose said, "see you're just conf-"

"Youre confusing me more. Because you notice how I act diffrent with him then you?" I sigh, "I act sincere then I ever did with you!"

"He's hexes you---" she started.

"Shut up melody and harper" I hissed, "I love my boyfriend  dearly and there ain't nothing you can do to stop me"

I closed the door and took my boyfriend off to our room giving him kisses.

"I love you so much" I mutter in his ear.

"I love you too baby" sapnap withered in a soft loving tone.

I nussled him closely - "I wanted that girl to be you so bad"

Sapnap giggled, "well I am me now"

And he kissed me softly - softly making out on my bed I hope to permanently  make ours.

It broke and I decided if take him down staires once more persentable  well we only made it to the staires.

"You dickwads" the girls screamed.

"The fact I'm inlove?" I growl,  "for real this time"

Sapnap wobbled and laid onto me.

"Babe you went way to hard" sapnap whined.

I chuckled and hoisted him into my arms and nussled him.

"It's alright baby I can cradle" I said softly pecking his forehead.

He smiled softly and pecked my neck, I could fell him bite and suck a mark I chuckle.

"Prossive huh hotshot" I teased.

"Oh my gosh just stop with this shit" the girls hissed.

"What?" I said, "its not shit"

"This lying shit you're doing isn't cool, it's not him  it's never been men before" Margo whined.

"He's not lying" sapnap snaped, "I can say for certin he likes it with me"

"Why?" Suzy Said.

"The utter horniness he shows with me" sapnap snaped.

"Shut up" I snaped, "im inlove  with sapnap accept it"

It caused hells fire.

I sigh, "I don't fucking care he's my boyfriend Shut up"

I grumbled pulling out the ring I used to fake a engagement with putting it on his hand, "fenice now"

The girls fell into tears.

Sapnap blushed nuzzling me and  muttered, "are you being serious"

I just nodded and looked over the group.

"I punz godrinch, am inlove with the boy, sapnap halo" I said.

"And he is my one soul weakness, that as seen is what I want to spend forever with, even if it's such a short time-"

"No no no! We're arranged to marry in 3 months" Macy screeched, "im you're weakness not that fucking whore"

Dream strikes her, "don't say that of my bestfriend you witch."

"I know sapnap is my weakness and by the fact I moaned his name while kissing you that should of be verily obvious" I snaped.

"No!" Macy whined.

"I punz godrinch will marry this boy in my arms. Rather you like it or not" I snaped.

***

It only took so long, for me to end up dating him, to then propse unexpectly to him. And 3 days max to make a makeshift wedding.

Just so my mom can't froce me to marry Macy - when we grudrated we both moved in.. and adopted a puppy we named spyro.
--

I punz godrinch, have a weakness. And he's the love of my life.

.

.
THE END