𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 71

Start from the beginning

"It really seems like you guys are prepared so I'm just giving you a little motivation for the fight you know! Giving you all something to really get riled up for we want you at your best.... We'll be waiting" Kenjaku said then the video ended.

We stared at the screen eyes wide for a long minute. "T-There's no way!" Kugisaki said while getting up and going to the box. She took out the news papers then stopped and looked in the box eyes wide in horror.

"W-what is.... What is it?" Shoko asked hesitantly. I got up then went over to the box and stopped when I saw the bottom of the box was full of Photos with blood everywhere, severed limbs, and lots of other things I wish I hadn't seen.

I couldn't even comprehend what I was seeing. "No... how... could... she was... I-I saw her just yesterday! This isn't possible she was fine!" I said while putting my hands on my head feeling shocked and confused.

"SHE WAS FINE!" I yelled. "Itadori.... Shoko...." Kugisaki said while staring down at the photos in tears with her eyes. "How... will we tell the others?" She asked.

"How.... Will... we tell Gojo?....." Kugisaki asked as tears streamed down her cheeks. Shoko just slightly turned away from us and put her hands over her face but I could tell she was trying to not cry.

'I have to get it together for everyone else...' I thought. "I think we'll tell Gojo last" I said while wiping my eyes. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea" Shoko said.

Kugisaki wiped her face. "I'll bring people in while they keep looking around campus" She said. As everyone started looking around campus we called people back to the meeting rooms to watch the video.

I don't think I had seen so many people trying to not cry in one room. They were mostly just angry after of course too and the room was a bit too silent durning and after the video.

Though we all had the same question. "What do you think.... Gojo's gonna do?" Yuta asked. "I don't know..." Nobara said. "Everyone go back to the dorms we should all rest for tonight" Shoko said.

"No... I'm not leaving until I know Gojo knows" Maki said. "Yeah we have to do something" Hakari said. "Gojo won't be doing anything right now I think it would be best if he didn't get bombarded after receiving the news" Kusakabe.

After a while of convincing they all went to the dorms except for Yuta, Maki, Hakari, Hana, Kugisaki, and Hakari. I went to the lunchroom and eventually found Gojo

"Hey... uh do you know where everybody went? I tried to call Shoko but she wasn't picking up" Gojo said. "We're ending the search" I said. "Huh? What?" Gojo said.

"Shoko's looking for you at the office..." I said. "Oh... okay" Gojo said. We went back to the office and Gojo looked at everyone silently. "Hey guys... I was worried before but what's up with those looks" Gojo asked.

"Hey I need you to look at something..." Shoko said. Gojo gave her a confused look. "Look at something?" Gojo said. "Here we'll be waiting for you after you finish watching..." Shoko said.

Gojo looked at us before going into the room and closing the door. "I'm scared to see how Gojo will react..." Maki said. "Me too" Kugisaki said. I noticed Hana had this shell shocked look on her face.

"Hana are you okay?" I asked. She just looked at me and I could feel Angel's stare burrowing into my soul. "I'm fine... if I leave now it makes everything worse..." She said while looking down.

'I could only imagine how angel felt too....' I thought. I nodded. We waited for about 15 minutes. "The videos probably over by now" Hakari said. "Should we check on him?" Kugisaki asked.

"I'll go" I said. "Me too" Shoko said while getting up. We went to the room and Shoko knocked on the door. "Gojo are you okay?" Shoko asked. We didn't heard him respond.

"Gojo sensei?" I said. Shoko put her finger over her lips before opening the door and looking inside. "Gojo....?" She said in a quiet voice. My eyes widened when I felt how strong an eerie his cursed energy currently felt.

I looked to see Gojo just staring at the screen with his back facing us.

GOJO'S POV

When I first adopted Y/n I never imagined. Not in a million years had I thought that this would be the result. The only thing I could think of was the fact that I had failed to protect Y/n and Megumi.

If we defeat Sukuna and Kenjaku I can't help but wonder if Y/n's state will now be irreversible. I tried my best to keep death or anything too violent away from Y/n but it's almost like it's attracted to her because no matter how hard I try it finds it's way back to her.

I'm starting to think letting her go with Toji wouldve been better. He likely would've taken better care of her and she probably would've been happier with Megumi too.

I let Kenjaku and Sukuna get to Y/n. I had never thought anything like this could've happened that I could've failed this badly. I stared down at the photos in the bottom of the box.

"Gojo?"

I looked at the door to see Shoko and Yuji. I just looked back down at the photos and wiped my eyes. "You can tell everything to go back to their dorms Im going home..." I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Shoko said. "I don't care about what you think" I said while walking past her. "Gojo!" Shoko called after me. I just ignored her and went outside and to my car.

I eventually got home but everything felt out of place without Y/n. I went into the house and it was just too quiet. I could never hear Y/n's footsteps in the house but I could always hear her laughing or playing with divine dog.

I went into her room and looked down at the stuffed bear Yuji gave her on the floor in front of her bed. I picked it up and sat down on her bed. 'I made a promise so I will prove I'd do anything for you....' I thought.

YUJI'S POV

"Kenjaku..." Choso said while glaring down at his hands. "Yeah..." I said. "I can't believe this... You know even if Y/n is with Sukuna or Kenjaku I just hope right now that they're at least not hurting her anymore..." Choso said.

"Even if you guys just don't know..." Nobara said while looking down at the table. "Know what?" Hakari said. "The way Y/n was when she got here" I said.

"Mustard leaf" Inumaki said. "Yeah and she would always have that stoic face 24/7... she also never talked and it just seemed like she didn't know what to do herself... she just did everything we told her without arguing" I said.

"That probably sounds like the dream kid but she was struggling all the time..." Maki said. "And sadly she still is... you guys are lucky to not have seen her like that but now I can only imagine what she'll be like" Panda said.

"I'm scared that Y/n won't ever be the same again...." Nobara said. Yuta just stayed silent and so did Hana. I clenched my fists and furrowed my eyebrows. "I'll do anything to kill that creep....' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈