"Come on!" Ginny whispered and followed after him.

"Ginny what are you doing?!" Ron hissed as he and his friends followed after Ginny.

"I'm sticking with him" Ginny said as she pointed to Harry "he's our best shot of surviving this"

"Ginny, he's just a student like us" Hermione started "sure he can help a little but..."

"Hermione" Ginny cut her off "I saw him kill eight of them"

"What?" The girls face slowly went pale as all three heads snapped towards Harry who was casting spells designed to locate the presence of hidden people "He...killed them?"

"Yeah" Ginny nodded though she looked a bit sick at the memory "the last person he hit with three spells that tore through him, the one before that he stabbed a couple of times before he shoved a knife up his mouth"

"You're joking!" Neville said in disbelief as he stared at the back of Harry's head

"No" Ginny slowly shook her head "he did it. The people in the skull masks, the ones not wearing robes, he said they were assassins. They're called 'Libra'"

"They can't be that good if he can just kill seven of them" Ron said

"That's because they were just the omega soldiers" Harry spoke for the first time since the trio had arrived

"Omegas?" Neville asked

"The bottom ranks" Harry elaborated "they're challenging but nothing I can't handle. The problem is that they are all under the command of a delta soldier, he or she will be more of a problem. The deltas command anything between twenty to fifty omegas. Now I need you all to do me a favour"

"What?" They asked

"Shut your mouths and go away, I am too busy killing people and I am not being held back because I have to baby sit"

"You can't..." Ronald Weasley started only to be cut off by Shadow who appeared and pulled the red head into the shadows below his feet, he then returned quickly and did the same with the other three. A few seconds later he landed on Harry's shoulder

"Thanks" Harry said appreciatively "I need you to go and watch the sky's, tell me if you see anything important and try and find Fleur" Shadow rubbed his head against Harry's "fine, you can assist me when I start fighting but search for Fleur when I'm not" Shadow squawked before flying off.

"What do you bloody want?! Leave him alone!" The twin Weasley's shouted as the were on the floor, two wands pointed at them by two Libra assassin.

While a third had Charlie, their older brother and second oldest Weasley sibling in a body bind, the third assassin was in fact a female, as evidenced by her figure and the long black hair in a ponytail. She was straddling Charlie's chest, a knife in one hand as she slowly lowered it towards his face which she held still with her other hand. There were two more assasins, each standing guard, to make sure nobody would disturb.

"This is going to hurt!" The female Libra assassin whispered sadistically, just as the knife drew blood from Charlie's right cheek. He would've usually protested and screamed at her but he was hit with a silencing spell.

"Aaaargh!" A scream was heard just as one of the Libra assassins in charge of standing guard landed next to Charlie with a burn chest. The female assassin had quickly jumped to her feet just as the other assassin in charge of guarding had his throat cut by a cutting curse, but before he could fall to the floor he was struck by an elbow from none other than Harry Potter and he fell backwards.

Harry ran forwards and rolled to avoid a killing curse, he then jumped to his feet and shot a bright light from his wand to blind everyone, he tackled one of the assassins that had aimed their wands at George and Fred while he sent a banishing spell at the other one, causing him to fly backwards. Harry immediately began elbowing and kneeing the assassin he had tackled to the floor, his strikes were fast and powerful and struck wherever they could reach. Eventually the assassin fought back, he blocked one elbow and hit Harry in the face with one of his own.