The Mysterious Jane Doe has Been Identified.

Many Moons ago a girl was out with her boyfriend, he promised her a Suprise for her birthday. Her parents said no to them getting married. She wanted to be with him of course. But it turns out he was in it for her family's wealth.

But he took her pretty little virgin ass out here in the woods where no one would see anything. As she got to the place, he brought her too. As she was looking over an amazing sight one moment and then he pushed her super hard and she fell all the way down the cliff where he pushed her from. As she was confused, he had wanted her family's money, since she has loose ends to tie up here, he still can get wealthy and would take his new woman on, but he wanted to be rid of the old one, if to many people start asking questions, well it would rued it for him, and he was willing to kill for millions to gain.

So, he did want her to enjoy her first time before he killed her of course, since she was a virgin, he wanted her to enjoy it.

So, he did rape her like Miroku guessed when he found her. As he fucked the hell out of her body, he was hurting her.

When he was done, he did steal everything, he threw her in the woods let the animals eat her.

He walked away and that man happened to be Darien Chiba. He still married and got his money, he got everything he wanted.

So, the other night he was outside and wasn't thinking things through at all. But the night Inuyasha was also frame was that he did it, he must have. But that was Jane Doe who did it, she wanted revenge for what he did to her, so she took pleasure in murdering him it was payback. And then she left back to where she was going. 

Meanwhile back to this morning shit that happened. Inuyasha was on the road. Everyone was chasing him throughout the woods. As Serena wasn't far behind him but she had others tell her about how a pretty thing like her shouldn't be out here. As she took off running into the woods, she finally had no choice, but it was time. 

As Koga and others were on Inuyasha's ass. He did try to avoid being hit. As everyone was freaked out. Inuyasha was acting like a total superhuman, and he wasn't fighting back. As Sango and Miroku managed to get ahead of him. As they told him they have to get to the lab now. As He told him he can't it be putting them all in danger.

"As he noticed the dart gun. "You're not out here for me, are you? Asked Inuyasha" worried. As they both said no. 

"I made a terrible mistake with Jane, and she has to be stopped, she is murdering people she murdered Lord Chiba, and I thought Hybrids would be a good thing, but maybe not so many, I feel she needs to be put a stop too, I know she's out here, so be careful, Said Miroku" seriously.

"Wait just a minute maybe she had reasons, we need to talk to her first, and find out what this is all about, said Inuyasha" seriously. "Shit the humans are coming back this way, Replied Sango" worried. "Go Inuyasha, we'll talk about this later.

As Inuyasha booked it before He could finish talking. As everyone was on his ass once again. As they all managed to get a little separate, but Koga wasn't losing him at all.