SCHOOL. DANCE (last part)

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god," he says to himself as he recalls, they are finally dating. He turns to face the mirror, a smile slowly emerging on his frazzled face. He said it again, his smile deepening as he covered his face in an effort to contain his laughing. "Oh my god," he repeated. He hurriedly closes the faucet and exits the bedroom.

He smells a sweet-salty scent in the air, he walks towards it, following the beautiful trail of smell. He peeks around the corner to see Jiwon standing next to C-daigon. The two are preparing a meal in the kitchen. 

"Good morning," C-daigon greets Charles, inviting him to sit at the table. Jiwon meets eyes with him, and Jiwon smiles, he walks over to him with a plate of toast and ham in his hands.

"Hey," Jiwon said softly as he placed the plate on the table. 

Charles could only shyly greet him back. As C-daigon and Jiwon both sat on the table, C-Daigon realised a strange tension between the two. 

He smirked. "Did something happen between you two, yesterday?"

"Oh, yeah," Jiwon mumbled while chewing his food. "We're dating,"

An awkward silence commenced on the table.

"Seriously," Charles said after being dead silent which Jiwon could only look confusingly back at him.

C-Daigon could only snicker at the comment. "You guys have the dance during the night, right?"

"Yeah, around 6 or so," Jiwon replied nodding. "We're going out to buy outfits for the dance,"

Charles stopped eating. "What? We are?" Charles said looking up at Jiwon. The black-haired haired formed a small smile and showed Charles a text from the group chat.

*****

Candy Jem & hardcore fans cuz Joni said so (not approved by Sofia)

8:30 a.m.

Joni: GUYS!!!! I just realised we didn't goo out to buy any outfits!!

Emilia: We can go buy them, if you want

Mia: I'm interested!!

Sofia: sure ig

Mia: We can get matching dresses Sofia!!! >-<

Sofia: fine whtever u like

Joni: Omg u guys are so sweet, its so unlikely bc of sofia...

Sofia: What do you mean.

Joni: ERR NOTHING !

Corey: Jiwon, Charles, ya' goin?

Jiwon: Yeah

Jiwon: Sorry, Charles is asleep. rn

Joni: WOAHH HOW DO YOU KNOW!?!?

Joni: ARE YOU GUYS HAVING A SLEEPOVER???

Jiwon: No, he was just looking over me because I was sick.

Joni: So so anything happen????

Jiwon: What do you mean?

Joni: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!

Mia: hahshshhas Joniiii calm downnn