Chapter 4

"So you did you have fun last night?" Adri breaks our silent breakfast, referring to our club adventure last night and I groan "I guess it was alright." Adri chuckles because she knows just as well as I do, that last night just ended up confusing me. "Oh it was more than alright, YOU hooked up Clair and the guy at the bar, so she won the bet. Mandy threw Alex with a whiskey glass when he suggested body shots for initiation... Nate almost snogged Olivia, you had me drunk as Uncle Mel over new years AND not to mention Mr. Flex asked for your number missy!"

I snort at her last comment especially "Jake asked OUR numbers, not mine. Wait. Why in sam heck do you call him Mr. Flex?" Adri chuckles "Because everytime he looks at you or realise you're looking at him he flexes those prominent biceps like a body builder ready to take the stage Cas."  

 I try to ignore her comment and the butterflies in my tummy "AND how bad is it for Jake that Nate's after Olivia, I mean come on, the boy has a crush for the girl and his roommate is the one to almost snog her drunk behind?" before Adri could respond I feel Clair sitting next to me as she speaks "He doesn't have a crush on Liv for Pete sake Casey, Oh hi yeah just a black coffee and whatever pancake thing their having" I try to understand why she suggested he has a crush on Liv while she's talking to the waiter.

"Why did you suggest that he had then? Hey! That's my pancake!" I whip Clair's hand away but she has the whole darn pancake in her mouth already. She shrugs chews and swallows "I'll give you one of my hot pancake's kay?"

∞∞∞

"Is provocation still a defence for murder in our country?" I huff as I slam or room door closed and I'm met by Clair and Liv's wide eyes, this has my temper slowly going down, Clair's voice is the first to be heard as I storm into the bathroom "No... Why? Who do you want to murder?" that has my blood boiling all over again.

"You know I've told you guys about that darn biker boy who's been pesterin me and Midnight for the past few weeks? Today he actually just sat there watchin' me, and every time I just start to forget him, or I stop to talk to Darren or Sonya, BOOM there goes his engine again. The boy is drivin' me crazy!" I exclaim as I walk back into the room in a pair of shorts and a tank top taking my phone of my desk and sit beside Clair on my bed, facing Liv.

They exchange a look and Liv is the one to ask "Do you know who the boy is?" and I sigh exasperatedly "No. He never takes of his helmet even when I dare him to. His darn right frustrate-" I get cut off by my phone vibrating in my hand, indicating I have a text.

Jake the Great:

Hi ;) Am I interrupting?

I smile when I see it's Jake, he's been texting me from Sunday afternoon, it's Wednesday.

Casey:

Well Hi!* No you're not interruptin, got somethin important to say?:P

"Well it looks like whatever's on that text is taking the frustration away Case..." Clair buts into my daze and I feel a blush over my cheeks. "What? No. It's just Jake sayin Hi!" and at that they chuckle, leaving me with in a confused state. "OH CASEY. You still don't get it, do you?" Clair sighs, rubbing her temples as if frustrated. "Wait, what don't I still get?" I question both of them and Liv sighs "Clair just tell the poor girl." And Clair nods "Case-" she's cut off by my phone again but this time it's ringing "One sec alright?" I put the phone to silent, wanting to know what she has to say, Clair tries again "Case, Jake has-" there goes my phone again and I blush "Sorry, you were sayin?" Clair groans "Casey Jake has a- Oh dammit just answer the phone I'll tell you after!" I give in and take hold of my phone.