Ticklish Whisker Birthday Surprise

It wa a beautiful Moonlite evening on August 21st.  Shadow was walking back home with his paws behind his neck. It had been his birthday and the villagers of the Leopard village had thrown him the annual royal birthday bash since his return to the village. Po and the Furious Five who came along with him back home to learn about Loki had help as well. Po had helped make the food by adding his a batch of his noodles that he grew to love, and he received some nice presents including a Tigress action figure, a new jacket,  and a sword. Lin and Tigress even made him a strawberry cake. 

Even though it has been a while since had one of the royal birthday bashes.  He had a good time and was more than ready to get some rest as he arrived at his house. However little did he know that his beautiful stripped kitten girlfriend had one more surprise for him as a present.

Shadow walked inside of his house and up to his bedroom and spotted the South China Tigress sitting on his bed with her legs straight.  She was wearing a red embroidered silk shirt and matching pants with different types of feathers tied around her shirt.

"My stripped kitten?  What's going on?" He asked looking over at her.

"Well, I thought I'd give you one more gift better than the jacket to end your birthday on the best note possible!"

Shadow approached her with a raised brow in confusion. He didn't know exactly what she was planning especially when he figured she was too tired from the day to want to do anything else. There were so many questions running through his head, especially with the feathers.

"I know how much you love to play with my whiskers. You love that it tickles my nose when you touch them and that it makes me sneeze.

"That is true but it is more so the facial expression you make pre-sneeze," Shadow commented with a smile.

"Yes, you also know that I usually don't like that.  However tonight I let you tickle my delicate whiskers for a good twenty minutes."

"Really? That's great How do I start?"

"I suggest you just stroke them with your fingers first.  That will really make nostrils tickle and flare up."

Shadow sat down beside Tigress and reached his left arm up to her left whiskers. As soon as the tip of his claws poked them slightly they began to retract.

"Boy, it tickles already," Tigress chuckled and scrunched her nose making her nostrils flare up.

"I can see look at that nose wiggle.  Goothcie, goothcie, cothcie goo!"

Shadow light touched the whisker area near her nose and then slid his finger lengthwise to the end. Tigress began to sniffle as her boyfriend's touch was beginning to affect her nasal passage."

"I think I feel a sneeze trying to tickle my nose."

"I can believe it my stripped kitten," Shadow smiled seeing Tigress's nose twitching and flaring trying to suppress the sneeze unsuccessfully.

"Aaaaaaah...Ahhhhhh...Haaaaaahhhhh... "

"Yep!  That sounds like it tickling you."

"Heh...Haaaaaah...Ehhhh...Haaaahhhhh... "

"AHHHHHHHH-CHOOO! AHHHHHHHH-CHOOO! "

Tigress doubled over as she released a double sneeze into her right paw.

"Your whiskers are pretty sensitive,  bless you."

Shadow watched as Tigress cutely rubbed under her nose with her forefinger waiting for the signal to continue." Thanks and ready," She said with a soft sniff.