Jian Mei said honestly: "It's my friend."

Shen Meina frowned: "You haven't answered my other questions yet."

Jian Mei actually wants to share his good friends with his family. After all, Lu Xingwang is his best friend so far, and he is smart and capable. He also wants to show off, but because of his special circumstances, so He can only avoid the most important things: "I met during the summer vacation, just ordinary friends."

Shen Meina felt that the concealed question was big: "Then what is his name, where does he live, and is he the same school as you?"

Jian Mei said, "I don't know."

?

Shen Meina was a little angry, she was arrogant about everything since she was a child, and now she became strong again: "Then you make friends with someone who doesn't know anything?"

Jian Mei pursed her lips a little aggrievedly: "Others are good, not bad."

"What do you know as a child."

"...Dad said before that people can't make comments on people and things that they don't understand." Jian Mei didn't want her mother to say bad things about her friends like this: "Mom doesn't understand him, so why do you say that."

This may be the second grade, the first time a child who has just reached adolescence talked back to his mother.

Shen Meina was also shocked. Seeing that the clever child disobeyed her like this, she immediately became angry and said: "Are you listening to your father and not listening to your mother? Is it possible that I am making trouble? Why do I say this? Why don't I educate others? , I said this because I care about you, you are my son."

A bit of intense conversation between the two reached downstairs.

Jian Shencheng originally didn't want to get involved, but as soon as he could not control it, he rushed upstairs. When he came over, he saw the appearance of the wife and the child, and said quickly, "What are you doing?"

Shen Meina saw her husband coming: "You look at your good son for yourself, it's really annoying to me."

Jane didn't speak.

Jian Shencheng came over and patted Shen Meina on the shoulder: "What's the matter, this is, why are you arguing with your child?"

Shen Meina's beautiful face flushed with anger, and she looked at Jian Mei's eyes reddishly: "I'm not doing it for his good, your friend is not a bad person, then mother is a bad person, okay."

Jian Mo's hand placed beside him unconsciously curled up, he lowered his head and opened his lips: "I'm sorry."

Jian Shencheng sighed: "It's done, well, don't talk about it."

Shen Meina thought that Jian Mei had never talked back to herself before, but now it is fine. Although this person of unknown origin does not seem to teach bad children, it must have brought some bad effects. Otherwise, how could Jian Mei be like this?

The more I think about it, the more it is.

Shen Meina said: "Mom won't hurt you, but you'd better delete this person. People with unknown origins will also have less contact in the future. Did you hear that?"

Jian Mei was silent and did not speak.

When a child pretends to be dead, Shen Mina added: "Ambiguous, you are still young, and you will have a lot of knowledge and knowledge in the future. For your good friends, don't stick to your eyes. The Internet is so big. So empty, there will be countless variables at any time. One day, if your account is lost or something goes wrong, you can’t keep anything. At that time, who can you go to and what can you do? My mother is not against your relationship. Friend, but keep going, you are the only one injured."