chapter 32 I'm more short-sighted

Start from the beginning

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was speechless for a long time. Sure enough, there are no good people in the big family! "Is it so hateful? Then why didn't Xiaolan say it earlier? If brother Xuyao had known earlier, he would definitely not let them go today."

  "It's not a prestige thing to be bullied, how embarrassing is it to say it?"

  Looking at the aggrieved Xiaolan, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. "You, the size of a palm, still know what face is?"

  "Why don't you know? The master said, it would be embarrassing if I can't tell you about the past."

  "Oh!" Nodding his head, Shen Xuyao turned his head to look at Murong Jin. "Sorry, I seem to know what you don't want me to know."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin looked at the people beside him and shook his head repeatedly. "No, it's okay. No apology needed."

  "Actually, what I want to say is that if you hate those five people, you should tell me immediately. If you want to kill them, I will help you. Even if they never bully you, even if there is a relationship between you and them You are the one who is wrong, and I will stand by your side, and I will never stand by and watch you being bullied and hurt by others."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

  "Brother Xuyao, you are so kind, you are so kind." As she spoke, Xiaolan happily rubbed Shen Xuyao's face again and again.

  "Well, brother Xuyao is more defensive. He won't let us Xiaolan be bullied, and he won't let Xiaolan's master be bullied."

  Staring blankly at Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin felt his eye sockets warm, and he endured it for a long time before blinking back the liquid in his eyes. "Thank you."

  "Murong, I stopped you from fighting those five people today, not because I think what you did was wrong. It's not because I'm afraid of offending the Murong family. It's because, after we kill them, we will face Regarding the issue of moving, we both have special identities. If we leave here, it will not be easy to find another suitable place to live. That's why I stopped you today." Speaking of this, Shen Xuyao frowned .

  He hasn't got all the opportunities for the three mountains in Peach Blossom Village, so he doesn't plan to leave here for the time being. If those five people were killed, the Murong family would definitely send someone over. At that time, he would not be able to leave if he wanted to.

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Murong Jin nodded. "I understand what you mean."

  The two of them have lived in this home for a year, and they have more or less feelings for each other. It is understandable for Xu Yao to be reluctant to leave home. Because it's really good here. Most of the villagers in the village are ordinary people, they are simple and kind. It's very close to the three big mountains, so it's very convenient for them to eat any game and wild fruits. Also, it's not far from the town, so it's convenient to buy anything. In fact, not only Xu Yao, he also has deep affection for this family.

  Looking at the people beside him, Shen Xuyao said again: "Next time, if you meet someone who bullied you before, you have to tell me in advance, and then I will teach them a lesson for you, okay?"

  Meeting the man's gentle gaze, Murong Jin nodded. "good!"

  "Are you hungry? I'm going to cook for you. That double-winged tiger is big enough for you to eat for a long time? Just now, I found some golden cloud mushrooms in the woods. I will fry the meat of the double-winged tiger for you later." With that said, Shen Xuyao stood up from the chair.

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao was about to leave, Murong Jin also stood up immediately. "I'm going to light the fire."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin to the kitchen together.

  Level-2 monster meat can only be eaten by soul pet masters of level-2 and above. Therefore, Shen Xuyao cooked four dishes, two of which used level-2 monster meat, and two of which used level-1 meat. monster meat.

  While eating, looking at Shen Xuyao's gentle face, Murong Jin finally let go of a hanging heart, and there was a smile on his face.

  ……………………………………………

  At night, Shen Xuyao came to the ring space to check the Tianyuan tree.

  Shen Xuyao planted the Tianyuan tree, and then poured a lot of spiritual water on the listless Tianyuan tree. Being nourished by the spiritual water, the originally listless Tianyuan tree suddenly became much more energetic.

  Standing on Shen Xuyao's shoulder, looking at the Tianyuan tree in front of him, Xiaoyan sighed softly. "Well, looking at the state of the tree, it may take two years for the fruit to mature?"

  "Don't worry, from now on, water it with spiritual water every day, and it will mature in four or five months." Having said this, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but twitch his lips.

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan was a little dubious. "you sure."

  "Before, the third-level medicinal materials raised by my mother were also like this. Those third-level medicinal materials took at least ten or twenty years to mature outside, but they were transplanted here and watered with spiritual water every day. If it is mature, it will mature in four years, if it is mature in ten years, it will mature in two years." This is the data that Shen Xuyao obtained from the memory of the original owner.

  "Five times the growth rate? Then, four or five months is really possible."

  "Don't worry, this fruit must be fine. When the Tianyuan fruit is ripe, it's time for us to hit the second level. Before that, don't be lazy and practice hard. When the fruit is ripe, I will take Tianyuan If you use soul stones and spirit water. At that time, the two of us will go hand in hand and hit the second level together."

  "There are also medicines, which need to be promoted to the second level, medicines for combing spiritual energy, medicines for breaking through barriers, and medicines for Zeng Qiang's Danhuo activity. You must be prepared for these three medicines to deal with emergencies at that time. "

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Don't worry, my mother prepared these three potions for me. I have five of each."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth. "Sure enough, it would be nice to have a pharmacist as your mother! I don't need anything!"

  Hearing Xiaoyan's sour words, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Don't worry, my mother has prepared ten of the breakthrough potions you need. Now we are ready and only owe Dongfeng."

  "Do I have a share too? That's great. Don't worry, there are so many good things, we will be able to advance smoothly."

  "I hope so!"