4-Engagement❣️

Start from the beginning

Joon and jennie rolling their eyes on them annoyingly they have to bear them for the sake of their little baby brother...

"Park Seo Joon no.1 businessman of our country he sent his marriage purposal for our taetae but your mom instantly reject his purposal without meeting them now look what they are doing marry his dearest child into a middle class family on top of that he is 11 or 12 years older than your brother jennie, how can you and joon let him do this marriage oh god I can't believe this." Jennie's husband said to jen and joon they sigh and look at jk's family...

"It's all because of our tae's craziness and stubbornness hobi he just want to marry to Jungkook I don't know what he saw in him." Joon said and make a disgust face jen nods her head hobi sigh...

"It's all happening because he always stay with him he didn't saw any boys except him this close. I have an idea." Jen said excitedly they raise their eyebrows...

"Let's make Tae and Seo together." She chirp they look at him confusedly...

"I heard he is signing new project with bogum so tae work under him it's better for us to make them close if tae fall for him we will make him divorce to jk what you guys thinks." Jen said smirking proudly they chuckled and nods their head...

"But bogum didn't let this happen he is too protective and possessive over tae." Joon said furrowing jen pout and nods her head...

"Don't worry I will manage everything I also signing this project with him so I will make sure they will spent some times together." Hobi said jen squeal in happiness and hug his husband happily praising his smartness joon chuckled and shook his head...

Jung Hoseok 36 years old a successful businessman husband of Jennie he also like his wify have a daughter 5 yrs old

All snaps their head towards stair and saw tae coming with jinmin jk also look at him with smile he frown and look at him worriedly...

"Jungkook son please come on the stage

"Jungkook son please come on the stage." Mr kim said softly jk nods his head and headed towards stage his focus still on tae...

Tae standing with his head down and gloomy face eyes swelling from crying Jk stand beside tae, eyes still on him...

"Did you cry baby." Jk said tae shook his head without looking at him jk sigh hold his waist tae look at him surprisingly with his swelling eyes...

"Don't lie to me bub." Jk said tae look down 'I'm going to miss my Parents after marriage that's way I cried." He lied jk chuckled...

"Aww you can come to meet your Parents whenever you want bub no need to cry for this little thing and it's just engagement not our marriage." Jk said he nods his head smile tiredly...

"We are wearing matching dress didn't we." Tae said looking jk's and his outfit jk nods his head...

'Yeah because of our overly excited mothers' jk mumbled tae squinted his eyes jk shook his head saying nothing he smile shyly and look down...