The One And Only..

When Crush was born the doctors were utterly shocked by his beautifulness, one even had a heart attack. As soon as he had escaped the womb he became famous. At the age of 4 he and his mom lived in a big fancy mansion. His mom didn't love him, she loved his beauty and talent. Crush realized this and told her to leave. She didn't. Infact she beat him regularly after that. His mom sent him to Christian school where he was bullied for being bi. He got kicked out and left on the streets. It took about a week for his mom to find him. But he was tired of her shit and ran away. He became a gypsy with Shakira until the age of 14. He still hadn't forgiven his mom, she had apparently taken nudes of him while he slept and posted them on the Internet. So he did what he wanted. He murdered her with great skill. He thought his life would be ok now. No. He was part of a riot for gay rights and the police sprayed him with pepper spray. He just happened to be fatally allergic and ended up dying. Later on he roamed the woods, literally drop dead gorgeous. He then found the crappy pasta house and immediately became a member of the crappy pasta. Though he isn't really the violent type he is the most popular with the guys and gals.