36.debut

January.9.20233

@gracieabrams: MY DEBUT ALBUM "Good Riddance" OUT FEBRUARY 24TH

@gracieabrams: MY DEBUT ALBUM "Good Riddance" OUT FEBRUARY 24TH... "Where do we go now?" out January 13th...
It's difficult to imagine these songs living anywhere other than my most secret places, but @aarondessner reminded me that holding space for brutal honesty in songwriting is kind of the whole point.
I feel an unbelievable amount of gratitude for the opportunity to have made this album. Writing this record allowed me to grow up in ways I needed to.
It forced me to reflect and be accountable. It allowed me to walk away from versions of myself that I no longer recognized. It allowed me to let go.
There will never be enough words to describe the gift that is Aaron's friendship. He is one of the very few people in this world capable of making others feel safe to their core when they are exploring the parts of themselves that are most raw. He is rare and generous.
Thank you all for your support. I'm so nervous. I'm so relieved. I hope with my whole heart that there's something in here that makes you feel less alone. I'll be thanking you all for the rest of my life for taking this record and making it yours.
FEBRUARY 24TH!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! АННН
——————————————————

@aarondessner:❤️❤️❤️🥹🥹🥹🔥🔥👏👏👏👏love u
-@gracieabrams:❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@abbywaisler: pissing. i love ya
-@gracieabrams: love ya more

@ivymonroe: AWWW YESSS WAIT SHUT UP WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING OUT WITH AN ALBUM MA'AM
-@gracieabrams: it was a secret 🤫🤭
-@ivymonroe:..sleep with one eye open😀
-@gracieabrams: HUH
-@gracieabrams: how can I make it up to you
-@rosiedavis: ope she went silent GURL RUN

@user1: I need to contact my therapist ASAP

@audreyhobert: that's my girlll🥹

@user2:NOO This means a new era

-@user3: It's so bitter sweet

-@user2: I know this album is gonna do DAMAGE

@rolemodel: YES GRACIE YES

@oliviarodrigo: get the tissues ready

-@rosiedavis: way ahead of you, I got about 50 boxes

I make my way over from my bathroom to Gracie who's sitting on my bed already giggling "No-no Ivy please do not tickle me" I force myself not to laugh slowly creeping toward her she tries to make a run for it but I am quicker I grab her waist then going to tickle her stomach, her arms flail around she laughs hysterically, we fall on the bed and she tries to catch her breath from all the laughing and screaming "you just love to torture me"

"babe tickling you is not torturing you"

"oh it 100% is and you know that" I shake my head while she makes herself comfortable with her head in between my legs, "I'm going on tour soon" My heart drops "Really when?"
I rake through her hair and make little braids"It starts in March and doesn't end till April"

"That's great, I know you love touring"

"I know I'm excited but nervous it's also going to suck being away from you "

"All your fans love you so much, you got this try not to put too much pressure on it, and I'll always help however I can" We get quiet I hear the faint sound of tangled playing in the living room filling the apartment "hey Gracie? she turns over and gives me a shy smile "Yeah?
"I'm proud of you" I blurt out, "Why?" she asks as her fingers trace things on my leg "Because just surviving this goddamn earth is hard and I wanted to make sure you know how proud I am. you are so talented you create these masterpieces which mean a lot to me and so many others, yo- you truly are so fucking amazing that's not even all I could name even more " She got up and inched her way over to me "You really are so perfect, Thank you Ve that means a lot to me" she kisses me and I let myself melt into her, after a minute or two we finally stop after deciding we need air "do you have anywhere to be today?" I was supposed to work today but I knew Gracie wasn't doing anything today so I took the day off "No thank god"

"Good that means we can cuddle" I snort as I laugh "We shall have a cuddle all day, I'll do whatever you want" She smiles in a devious way

"romcoms?"

"Notting hill?"

"It's like you read my mind"

January.10.2023

@gracieabrams AND ANOTHER TREAT FOR ME AND YOU, THE GOOD RIDDANCE TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have MISSED

@gracieabrams AND ANOTHER TREAT FOR ME AND YOU, THE GOOD RIDDANCE TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have MISSED. YOU.PEOPLE!!!!!!!!.!!!! you can sign up for my mailing list on gracieabrams.com for early ticket access tomorrow All tickets go on sale this Friday at 10am local time in each city I can't wait to see you... we already know I'll be in tears.
——————————————————

@user1: well i'm going broke y'all

@ivymonroe: hehe😌
-@rosiedavis:DID YOU KNOW
- @ivymonroe: no comment
-@rosiedavis: bitch get ready to square up🧍‍♀️

@aarondessner: 🥹😌

@user1: DEAR GOD GRACIE

@user2: Look at us getting fed

user3:i will do whatever it takes to get tickets

@conangray: we love some sad music 🤭
-@gracieabrams: that we do😎